Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm thinking about going full sz for snug fit and grabbing a 9 but will take 9.5 if it is available.

I think I might of found another store with them but I will have to get my bro to grab them.

Dammit Deadstock/livestock Canada just sold out of a 9. I'll keep my eyes peeled

I have a pretty normal width foot, but wear the same size it appears and MrBupp. Like he mentioned, I'd go with your TTS unless your foot is really wide. Originally I bought a .5 up  (size 10) in the ADV 91-16 OGs and they work, but purchased a TTS 9.5 to compare and they feel better. .5 up will probably work, but  you're more than likely going to have a little bit of slippage on the heel. 

Long story short, go with your TTS unless you think you have a wide foot. This way you don't have to waste your time selling your extra pair like me now 
laugh.gif

i got the nmds for reference now, i bought an 11 and 12 not knowing which would be best and 11.5 was not available.

the 11, is a tad short and the 12 a tad long, 11.5 would have been perfect, given this would a 12 in the eqt adv in the triple black be ok you think?

Not sure if this is the thread or what thread to ask in, but does Adidas make a "tech fleece" equivalent pair of sweatpants?

I bought a size 10 in the kasinas from saintalfred and I noticed that the tags were cut off already, and the lacing was different from the other pair I bought. The stitching around where the shell toe/leather "connect" was also a little worse, but not that much so I assume it's common on this shoe? Is there anything I should be weary of? I just found the tag/lace thing to be odd. 

Also, I have a 9.5 to get rid of now. 

I bought a size 10 in the kasinas from saintalfred and I noticed that the tags were cut off already, and the lacing was different from the other pair I bought. The stitching around where the shell toe/leather "connect" was also a little worse, but not that much so I assume it's common on this shoe? Is there anything I should be weary of? I just found the tag/lace thing to be odd. 

Might be interested in that. Hit you in PM

My pair (from Hanon) also has minor flaws where the shell toe is stitched to the leather. So I guess it's just something that happens with these. Everything else is fine, though, had tags on them as well. Maybe someone tried on your pair in store?

Hey guys,

How do sambas usually fit? I ordered the livestock over the weekend .5 down from my usual size...

For me it's definitely TTS but I go TTS with almost everything except PK NMD. I thing it also depends on the material for example the starcow which is leather is pretty hard to break so there .5 down would surely not fit me. Livestock is like the juice stansmith but I still went TTS.

Last edited:

Probably someone tried them on in store. As reference which of the 2 sizes you consider true?

Mine came from Bait, got them in what I assume were default laces, being that they came with attached tags and extra set of differently colored laces in a bag on the left foot shoe iirc

Probably someone tried them on in store. As reference which of the 2 sizes you consider true?
I read a few pages back that they fit real big, so originally I went a full size down. I could squeeze my foot in, and they might have broken in a bit but I can't imagine wearing them all day. Then I went a half size down, and they feel great. Tbh TTS might not even be that bad if you like a loose fit, but I would recommend half size down. 

I read a few pages back that they fit real big, so originally I went a full size down. I could squeeze my foot in, and they might have broken in a bit but I can't imagine wearing them all day. Then I went a half size down, and they feel great. Tbh TTS might not even be that bad if you like a loose fit, but I would recommend half size down. 

I see! Thanks for the info!

It's a good thing I suck at hitting on releases - Both Concepts EQT Boosts look dope, both Livestock releases look dope, and that's not including the Jordan and Roshes dropping.  That's potentially an expensive day.

Undftd might have overdone the tonal application here. That slight camo hit isn't enough to liven up what's a rather dull looking shoe. Even just adding a white or gum sole would have been nice.

Back
Top Bottom