Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Supports alot better then ub which might be too squishy for people...same reason why I like pureboost more then ub

I'm about to order the wool primeknit Stan Smiths. I've never tried on this shoe before so I'might wondering about sizing.I'm assuming I should be a 9, despite the fact that I'm a snug 9.5 in ultra boosts. What size should I order in the PK SS? Any input is appreciated.

Last edited:

Here's a couple more pictures, feedback on if these look legit is appreciated.

Boost looks good to me idk

I can't imagine there would be fakes of those Concepts kicks already but who knows

I'm curious about these, someone in the boost thread claimed they were also part of the Alexander Wang collab but if so, they obviously aren't part of the recent capsule.

They're weird but I really like em

I'm about to order the wool primeknit Stan Smiths. I've never tried on this shoe before so I'might wondering about sizing.I'm assuming I should be a 9, despite the fact that I'm a snug 9.5 in ultra boosts. What size should I order in the PK SS? Any input is appreciated.
For reference, I wear a 9.5/10 in UBs. 10 is preferred in PK and 9.5 in the wool definitely work, but I still go with 10s. Also wear size 9 in the normal Stans.

I got an 8.5 in the PK Stan Smiths since I wear them with Stance Super Invisible socks and they fit perfect. Unless you have a wide foot, I'd go 8.5. I originally got a 9, but didn't care for the fit. They may have worked if wore "regular thickness" socks, by they would probably be a little sloppy still. Never had any intention of wearing anything other than Super Invisible type socks with them, so I didn't even try.

Bad idea to size down on the green EQT ADVs? Regular Nike size is an US9, my true Ultraboost size is a 9 but most of my pairs are a 9.5 because of the roomier toebox. Have a pair of EQT 2/3f15s in US8.5

Size? had a restock on the ADVs recently and they were unfortunately out of 9s, I jumped on a 8.5 and early sizing advice in this thread was to go down. Was skimming through the thread and online later on and somehow people are saying TTS and even a half size up so now I'm confused af. 

Last edited:

Bad idea to size down on the green EQT ADVs? Regular Nike size is an US9, my true Ultraboost size is a 9 but most of my pairs are a 9.5 because of the roomier toebox. Have a pair of EQT 2/3f15s in US8.5

Size? had a restock on the ADVs recently and they were unfortunately out of 9s, I jumped on a 8.5 and early sizing advice in this thread was to go down. Was skimming through the thread and online later on and somehow people are saying TTS and even a half size up so now I'm confused af. 
i have a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit and i could not go half size down in the ADVs. TTS gave me a perfect fit.

If i were to size down my foot would probably right at the tip and i can't wear shoes like that

i have a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit and i could not go half size down in the ADVs. TTS gave me a perfect fit.
If i were to size down my foot would probably right at the tip and i can't wear shoes like that

Well that's unfortunate. Might just put these on the selling block if these don't fit. Thanks for the advice though, repped.

im wide footed too and tts is still bearable but not for 6h+
is that 6h of walking? perhaps they havent "broken down" enough? every shoe that i wear (even boost) hurts for the like first few weeks but after that theyre golden

Idk, most shoes i have fit perfect from the beginning (i mostly dont mind 1 finger space infront of my toes which i have 99% of the time becuase of my ****** up wide feet) the advs are not even half a finger space and more narrow than i thought but yea, maybe i need to wear the more and actually losen them up.

wore them a total of maybe 20h since release.

and no i meant general keeping them 6h on with maybe 2 walking in it

Last edited:

Idk, most shoes i have fit perfect from the beginning (i mostly dont mind 1 finger space infront of my toes which i have 99% of the time becuase of my ****** up wide feet) the advs are not even half a finger space and more narrow than i thought but yea, maybe i need to wear the more and actually losen them up.

wore them a total of maybe 20h since release
yeah different feet for different fit. i also always have a cm free space on my toebox and always prefer that way. my toes are claustrophobic.

ultraboost fits awesome when i was in the footlocker. but the true fit starts when i wear them to uni. walking incline and decline through ramps and stairs.

I went .5 up at first in the ADVs but they were juuust a tad big, slipping slightly in the back. I know some people like that but I didn't so TTS was the way to go for me and they fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom