Adidas ORIGINALS updates

smokin.gif

That sea green belonging to the S76 EQT is fantastic.

Instant kop. (and early too by a week against the supposed release schedule)

Had my 11 in cart but decided to pass. It's been an expensive month for me, and I feel like these will easily available for under retail like the Foot Patrol. Gorgeous shoe, though.

Repped for the link.
OOS but consortium accounts will stock next week.

It's gonna be a heavier week by then :/

My pair should be in before the end of next week so...will post feedback once getting in-hand.

Last edited:

My pair should be in before the end of next week so...will post feedback once getting in-hand.

I can't believe they sold out of them in store, though. I kinda wanted the special box lol. I think there were supposed to be 250 special boxes. There were 250 Jelly Roos and myself and plenty of people got pairs that made it online after instore.

Originally Posted by Nylon  

I can't believe they sold out of them in store, though. I kinda wanted the special box lol. I think there were supposed to be 250 special boxes. There were 250 Jelly Roos and myself and plenty of people got pairs that made it online after instore.
I was thinking the same. Just noticed the Jelly release as well. Those looked like they are amazing...

Last edited:
I wanted the special box as well so I didn't cop from Tres Bien which I regret now. I hope I'll at least get the shoes next week...

Busenitz sitting in multiple spots

Guess people don't like them as much. I think they're cool but I just got the Kasinas which is a similar color

It's that ridiculous tongue on the busenitz that kills them for me. Kasinas are a much better choice.

It's that ridiculous tongue on the busenitz that kills them for me. Kasinas are a much better choice.
That is exactly what differs them from similar silhouettes likes Sambas (and other soccer/skate shoe types)

Mine should come next week as well. Went with my TTS so hope it turns out ok.

That's subjective, though, just like how I could never do Superstars because of the shelltoe

Got my pair of the undftd's in, they're aight. We all know why they're sitting but I'm not regretting my purchase. and yes, stay TTS

That's subjective, though, just like how I could never do Superstars because of the shelltoe

Got my pair of the undftd's in, they're aight. We all know why they're sitting but I'm not regretting my purchase. and yes, stay TTS
yup which is why i said it kills it for me.

i think it's a nice colourway though, and the materials are interesting.

maybe i've just got a thing against long tongues.

i've got a couple of filling pieces and the tongue bugs the hell out of me. lol

Its a matter of taste .

Actually you can cut the tongue with scissors.

It literally has instructions on the back of the tongue and lines of where to cut. 
pimp.gif

this is a longshot but I'm looking for the Adidas x Club 75 EQT Cushion '91 in size 11US/10.5UK/45 1/3 EU. I have a size 11.5US I am willing to trade please let me know, I am looking to buy them at a reasonable price, if anybody has a pair or knows where I can find one...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom