Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I went TTS (8.5). My pair seemed like there wasn't length, big toe was all the way to the tip and you can see it visibly sticking out.

nthat.gif
 City Sock - Checked.

Now waiting for more details on the rest , likely next year.

my seeulater finally came. it feels a bit big on the toebox. my toes is about an inch away from the front end. but the rest of the shoe is so snug it feels secure which makes my feet not slide around. i bought TTS but maybe i should have gone .5 down. everywhere is perfect except for the front.

my seeulater finally came. it feels a bit big on the toebox. my toes is about an inch away from the front end. but the rest of the shoe is so snug it feels secure which makes my feet not slide around. i bought TTS but maybe i should have gone .5 down. everywhere is perfect except for the front.
Tried them on at Bait and TTS seemed too roomy. Felt like .5 down would have best, but unfortunately, they didn't have it to compare. Like yourself, I felt the toebox was too roomy. I'm assuming you have "normal" width feet or narrow feet as well.

Got my Undefeateds in today, went TTS. They fit pretty similar to my UB8/V2 8.5.  Threw the cream laces on em for now but they're a little long so I gotta figure out how to make em look not so derpy

Got my Undefeateds in today, went TTS. They fit pretty similar to my UB8/V2 8.5.  Threw the cream laces on em for now but they're a little long so I gotta figure out how to make em look not so derpy

what is your TTS? and did you .5 up in yzy v2?

Tried them on at Bait and TTS seemed too roomy. Felt like .5 down would have best, but unfortunately, they didn't have it to compare. Like yourself, I felt the toebox was too roomy. I'm assuming you have "normal" width feet or narrow feet as well.
the width is fine. it's just a bit too long. but it doesn't feel that way because it's so secure at the ankles. i can't wait to take them to hike.

Looks like ADC.UK is doing the "FRIENDS" discount code again...hopefully it shouldn't be long for everybody else

Good choice
Man I slept on these like high school math class! Doh!! If you have a NDS or DS pair with the concepts box size 8 I'm your huckleberry!!

I know they can still be got at retail from a few stores....If there are any under retail on dicont LMK!!

Tank familia....

just got these metal toe's..
might customize and paint sole black

Last edited:
My Undefeated ADVs came in.  I went with my UB size (up a whole size from my EQT Boost size), and I'm glad I did.  I see what people say about it feeling a little long, but the toebox slants down so dramatically, that my foot stays where it should.  It doesn't fit like any other shoe I have, so I'll have to walk around for a day to get used to it, but I think I made the right choice.

Oh, and they're dope.  In case you hadn't been convinced yet.

Undefeated EQT's came in (went .5 size up) and unfortunately they're a little big. If anyone wants to swap my 11 for a 10.5 US then pm. Really impressed with these in person, low key fire

Man I slept on these like high school math class! Doh!! If you have a NDS or DS pair with the concepts box size 8 I'm your huckleberry!!

I know they can still be got at retail from a few stores....If there are any under retail on dicont LMK!!

Tank familia....
If you REALLY must have the oversized box the only option is to try CNCPTS site.

If you REALLY must have the oversized box the only option is to try CNCPTS site.
They are sold out or took them down on Concepts. Just going to wait it out and hope my size rides till black friday or a 25% or better sale pops up at one of the shops that carry the Concepts EQT 93/16. Under retail trumps the big box. Thanks player

My Day Ones from Hanon arrived today and I really like them. I went with my usual Adidas size and they fit well but fairly snug, just in case someone is still considering these and wants to know about sizing. The only thing about them that is a bit weird at first is the heel, at first it felt as if I was about to slip out of the shoe with every step (which I didn't, but the heel cushion is different from most of the other pairs I have).

My Day Ones from Hanon arrived today and I really like them. I went with my usual Adidas size and they fit well but fairly snug, just in case someone is still considering these and wants to know about sizing. The only thing about them that is a bit weird at first is the heel, at first it felt as if I was about to slip out of the shoe with every step (which I didn't, but the heel cushion is different from most of the other pairs I have).
Removal of insole attempted?

Back
Top Bottom