Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a try, even though they are fine with the insoles after I'd gotten used to the different heel fit.

90$ shipped! Thanks sneakerboy!

I think the footpatrol kicks are wayyyyy flyer 

I have them both and quality wise it's not even close, these are way better than the footpatrols, real nice suede and leather liner. As a model I prefer the guidance over the cushion too, this is just my humble opinion though. Both are dope shoes

Both are great, 2 of my fav releases this year. But yeah the 76 is way better in terms of material and overall construction

Got my undefeated from the dark side initiative.
But it looks like my pair came with a QC issue from adidas :frown:
Was really excited for this pair but then batman but TDI made it all the way right. I told them I wanted another pair if possible but he told me they won't be able to get another pair so just to keep the kix and they will refund me all my monies. :pimp:
So now I got a free pair of undefeateds or aka underrateds :lol:
Big up to TDI for great customer service.
They seem like a real cool store and have heard nothing but good things about them.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/CAD66626-071B-4179-8E73-3EC9BBB8E6A4.jpg.html

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/1050B9CA-F627-4602-AB32-9EA0C98B0E0B.jpg.html
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/66D99531-4C41-4A72-9589-4260BBCBF9D7.jpg.html

Last edited:
wow, yeah man, that is amazing service. Far more than any other store would do. well done to them.

Got my undefeated from the dark side initiative.
But it looks like my pair came with a QC issue from adidas
frown.gif

Was really excited for this pair but then batman but TDI made it all the way right. I told them I wanted another pair if possible but he told me they won't be able to get another pair so just to keep the kix and they will refund me all my monies.
pimp.gif

So now I got a free pair of undefeateds or aka underrateds
laugh.gif

Big up to TDI for great customer service.
They seem like a real cool store and have heard nothing but good things about them.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/CAD66626-071B-4179-8E73-3EC9BBB8E6A4.jpg.html

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/1050B9CA-F627-4602-AB32-9EA0C98B0E0B.jpg.html
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/66D99531-4C41-4A72-9589-4260BBCBF9D7.jpg.html
You can never go wrong with free sneakers 
wink.gif

^ That looks like excess dye or perhaps glue.

Tried using a wet cloth, let the water soak in..and use a dry cloth to remove excess water?

I manged to land a deal for a size 9 Undefeated EQT for $185 shipped through PP invoice but scooped up a pair from Barney's for retail last night, so I no longer need another pair. 

If anyone want's that deal PM me and ill pass you the seller's info.

I have them both and quality wise it's not even close, these are way better than the footpatrols, real nice suede and leather liner. As a model I prefer the guidance over the cushion too, this is just my humble opinion though. Both are dope shoes
They are. And I'M NOT saying that  I don't like your eithers they're amazing in fact

Have both Footpatrol & Sneaker76 consortiums and..

s76 is definitely leading in terms of...everything.

Last edited:
^ That looks like excess dye or perhaps glue.

Tried using a wet cloth, let the water soak in..and use a dry cloth to remove excess water?
I tried. It def is glue but it feels like it's melted in the neoprene. The whole color of the neoprene seems off compared to the other shoe. O wale
I've never been a big complainer about kix with QC and never had to return a pair.
I actually look at this as a W. :pimp:

Last edited:
When you're too unlucky to get Yeezy 750s at release, and waaayyyy too cheap to pay resale, you buy consolation kicks.

Case in point, just copped Tubular Invader Strap Triple Blacks for $85 shipped from Footaction (code LKS16C5N) w/ an extra 10% cashback from BeFrugal. I'm fine with that...

When you're too unlucky to get Yeezy 750s at release, and waaayyyy too cheap to pay resale, you buy consolation kicks.

Case in point, just copped Tubular Invader Strap Triple Blacks for $85 shipped from Footaction (code LKS16C5N) w/ an extra 10% cashback from BeFrugal. I'm fine with that...
Mucho Love & Respect to my dude SNKRFollower for the super last second hook up on a flash sale 30% got my Adidas x CNCPTS Sage 93/16 for ...well 30% or retail! With shipping still about $40 buck off and in my size! SUPER stoked and grateful for the good looks.

Anybody want to sell thier concepts box for the Big Green Colow way? The boxes are all the same size right? If you ain't a box person I am...I'd like a size 8 box but what evers-clever.

Thanks again bro! Makes me super happy to be part of this community!

Mucho Love & Respect to my dude SNKRFollower for the super last second hook up on a flash sale 30% got my Adidas x CNCPTS Sage 93/16 for ...well 30% or retail! With shipping still about $40 buck off and in my size! SUPER stoked and grateful for the good looks.

Anybody want to sell thier concepts box for the Big Green Colow way? The boxes are all the same size right? If you ain't a box person I am...I'd like a size 8 box but what evers-clever.

Thanks again bro! Makes me super happy to be part of this community!
nthat.gif
 Glad to help!

WM FW

I think these novas are starting to roll out among all the retailers.

For those that missed out on the Slam Jams Consortiums, heres another chance in Fall Worthy Colors.

Last edited:
Anyone trying to cop the Ashington's? Release is 4 days and Adidas has been very quiet so far... Tried to see if they would be on Adidas.com, but they wouldn't say.

Do ya'll like to ridicule the crazy flippers? $1000USD for Eddie Haung flip flops! Shazam!!

Also...anybody have a size Ocho in them bad boys? :smile: 

Just got my EQT undefeateds in from CA in a size 11.5. I usually wear size 11 but couldn't find a size 11, and I feel they may be a bit too big. Also I notice that the tongue bulges over giving it a wrinkled look. I was wondering if anyone has a size 11 wanting to trade for 11.5 in these? Pm me.

Back
Top Bottom