Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ WHOA WHOA! I've been waiting for the Brown/Brick Superstars to go on sale. Where'd you get them for cheap?
Ebay. Made an offer to a seller via paypal invoice to save him fees. He took the offer. It wasnt the greatest deal but 25 below retail with free shipping was good enough for me.

Ebay. Made an offer to a seller via paypal invoice to save him fees. He took the offer. It wasnt the greatest deal but 25 below retail with free shipping was good enough for me.

Well I got the campus and the superstars for 235 combined. I was very happy with that deal since both combined at retail are 300.

For sure. Personally, I'd wait until they really go on sale but $25 under retail around release date is awesome.

For sure. Personally, I'd wait until they really go on sale but $25 under retail around release date is awesome.
I know I've been waiting for the 84 lab campus to get even cheaper before I pick up my second colorway, but I felt like these were more limited and I didn't want to miss out.

^By the time I looked at the pre-sale link, there was already a "Sold Out" message on the page. Didn't even see what sizes were for sale.

Last edited:
So they emailed the presale link out 10 MINUTES before the shoes goes on sale? Of course they sold out instantly. I guess adidas expect us to sit by our computer all day. An hour in advance wouldve been nice. I forgot all about this release so I'm partly to blame though.....

Last edited:
Of course my email link went to spam smh. What do ya'll predict resale to be on these?

New PU.

Of course my email link went to spam smh. What do ya'll predict resale to be on these?
probably $350-$450. But the shoe cost $270 and after ebay fees etc...its not that much but I saw some on ebay that wont 1k....*****....no way are you getting a stack for them.

So they emailed the presale link out 10 MINUTES before the shoes goes on sale? Of course they sold out instantly. I guess adidas expect us to sit by our computer all day. An hour in advance wouldve been nice. I forgot all about this release so I'm partly to blame though.....
they did, but you couldn't add to cart until exactly 1pm eastern. It was kind of like Eastbay but without the timer.

probably $350-$450. But the shoe cost $270 and after ebay fees etc...its not that much but I saw some on ebay that wont 1k....*****....no way are you getting a stack for them.
yeah that's what I was thinking. A stack is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom