Adidas ORIGINALS updates

anyone know where i can cop the womens tech super 2.0 leopards in my size 7.5w (im a female) ? im only finding them in stock on uk sites. :frown:

need some feedback on the sizing of Adidas x Mastermind Rivalry Hi.. I'm assuming true to size? Unfortunately, can't find my size for suitable price so looking into sizing up or down .5.. wondering if that's feasible.

thanks in advance.

dopeness.

i feel you, but you never know them mita zx 8000s were readily available.

availability isn't the issue. Mita only goes up to size 12 with their collabs and I'm between a 13 and 14 in Adidas Originals product. but you're right most people shouldn't have a hard time tracking them down.

This right there. Mita x Adidas are everywhere. The only problem is that they will release a japanese FSR to the rest of the world.

i feel you, but you never know them mita zx 8000s were readily available.

availability isn't the issue. Mita only goes up to size 12 with their collabs and I'm between a 13 and 14 in Adidas Originals product. but you're right most people shouldn't have a hard time tracking them down.

12, was referring to the mastermind collaboration from the summer. I should've quoted from the last page.

Edit: LMAO @ the henz0 toast avy.

Last edited:
adidas canada has the tech super 2.0 black tonal leopard on for 30% off, making it 98CAD shipped. great deal for what i thought was a better release than most of the mastermind joints.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom