Adidas ORIGINALS updates

D Rose 7 SNS consortium tour

are these pusha gona be hard? my friend asked me if i could grab them for him
I assume you mean difficult to obtain? I think they'll require a bit of effort, but nothing too crazy if you stay on top of it. I don't see them selling out like the Livestock Pure Boosts or anything like that, but I also don't think FSRs will be available after RD.

It's hard to say. The first Pusha T collab sold out very quickly but that was a highly limited US only collab. The second collab was less liited and didn't sell out for quite some time. The Boost sole will probably make this one more attractive so they might sell out on release day.

It's hard to say. The first Pusha T collab sold out very quickly but that was a highly limited US only collab. The second collab was less liited and didn't sell out for quite some time. The Boost sole will probably make this one more attractive so they might sell out on release day.

exactly how i feel about this release. im seeing alot of mixed feelings about it too, so I cant really get a feel on what hype is like. It doesnt seem like theres any, but at the end of the day its primeknit and boost, so people should be tempted.

im hoping to see a store list since i'll be in Vegas. im hoping the store on the strip gets them.

Last edited:
I won't go for them. To me the design seems unbalanced, like the shoe doesn't want to decide between being an EQT and an UB. But of course I can see how that could be exactly what makes the shoe appealing to other people. 
wink.gif

Less people liking em is awesome, hopefully the hype/demand is small and theyre a relatively easier cop...

First pushas say for hours in ADC.

Nevertheless, boost is auto in

First pushas say for hours in ADC.

Nevertheless, boost is auto in

Yup, if I recall the first pushas sat for a while and dropped early in the morning out of no where, really wasn't any hype to them at all. I think something more hyped either dropped around the same time. Probably a yeezy or something.

And yes pushas with boost. Count me in.

Back
Top Bottom