Adidas ORIGINALS updates

You can still rescue those. Just take your time and use Angelus products and you'll be OK. And yeah.... tape 'em off next time, lol.

You can still rescue those. Just take your time and use Angelus products and you'll be OK. And yeah.... tape 'em off next time, lol.

Thx fam. Yeah the black is already peeling off. It's like those temporary tattoos. Might start from scratch again and do a better job.

Btw as tough as they may be/feel on the insole, running in them isn't that bad. I'm TTS but had to go a size up on them since the toe area was too tight. I have a little extra room on the heel area now but it's not that big to be a bother. Dope kicks [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Dude no way I just searched on google and angelus products go for like 7 dollars. Glad I found this site

Last edited:
You get an e for effort homie, keep at it and you'll be fixing stuff up in no time. But minus the nail Polish. And don't forget to put a finisher on or you'll be wasting your time.

You get an e for effort homie, keep at it and you'll be fixing stuff up in no time. But minus the nail Polish. And don't forget to put a finisher on or you'll be wasting your time.

Thx man they look the opposite of these

Sorry if previously mentioned but costco has adidas tech fleece hoodies for 23.00. They nice colors too. Last i checked they were available online too...copped a charcoal grey and an olive...for that price I dont see why i shouldnt cop more too. Fits great and really warm for a light hoidie.
They had tf pants too for 20.
Def worth checking out

Hey guys, need your help with sizing since I'm gonna get my first regular stans smith soon. I'm a 9.5 in UBs, 8.5 in both 350s and PK NMD. What size should i go for for the SS? Thanks in adv!

How do they compare to tech fleece

Sorry if previously mentioned but costco has adidas tech fleece hoodies for 23.00. They nice colors too. Last i checked they were available online too...copped a charcoal grey and an olive...for that price I dont see why i shouldnt cop more too. Fits great and really warm for a light hoidie.
They had tf pants too for 20.
Def worth checking out

Hey guys, need your help with sizing since I'm gonna get my first regular stans smith soon. I'm a 9.5 in UBs, 8.5 in both 350s and PK NMD. What size should i go for for the SS? Thanks in adv!

Sounds like you needa 9.

^ was actually wondering the same thing. I just ordered a pair off PYS yesterday and noticed that the pics they had on their site had like a suede heel, but all the other pics I saw from other sites are all mesh with 3M underneath. found it pretty odd.

Anyone know if it's a .5 size down for PK SS?

TTS 9.5 here for regular non-padded tongue Stans.

Last edited:

Anyone know if it's a .5 size down for PK SS?

TTS 9.5 here for regular non-padded tongue Stans.
For what it's worth, I'm a TTS 9.5, but wear Stance Super Invisibles, so I go .5 down to a 9 on regular SS and a full size down to an 8.5 in the PKs.

I wear 10s in UBs (wools I can do TTS 9.5, but typically opt for 10s)

Flyknit Racers with Super Invisibles fit near perfect, but tight with "normal" socks, so I .5 up and wear 10s

TTS 9.5 in Jordan 1s, newer 4s and 5s

^ So I guess your typical /// sizing is 9.5 as most sized up .5 for UB.

However with the thin socks u opted to go .5 down from TTS for stans & another .5 down again for PK SS.

Question, if you opt for thicker socks U probly stick to 9 for PK SS right?

Last edited:
Yea I could've gon 7.5 for my PK SS but I went w my usual 8 bc I wanted to pair them w thick socks.

Check it out:

^ So I guess your typical /// sizing is 9.5 as most sized up .5 for UB.

However with the thin socks u opted to go .5 down from TTS for stans & another .5 down again for PK SS.

Question, if you opt for thicker socks U probly stick to 9 for PK SS right?
Yes, I'm a TTS 9.5, but .5 up with UBs, FKRs, Asics GL3s and Vs, etc. And with regular/thick socks, I'd probably go TTS with normal SS and .5 from TTS with PKs. For me personally, if you're wearing PK and as porous as it is, it's more of a Summer shoe, where I wouldn't wear thick socks. Obviously, just a personal preference.

Last edited:
sweet adidas x palace. now got one in my size. i either let go of the the busenitz undftd or this one depending on which one looks better. 

Back
Top Bottom