Adidas ORIGINALS updates

i’ll have to double check, but im almost positive I went up .5 size.

Dang I guess I should just go try em on, someone in boost thread said they went with pk nmd size.

I've heard they are long but narrow, I'm actually considering doing a custom where I'd be using the Tennis Hu upper but putting in on a different, wider midsole, so my inclination is to size them based on length.

wait, yeah it might have been down, my bad haha. i can check in a couple of hours unless youve tried them on already.

The other thing is that it looks like some of the pairs are PK while others are a "breathable mesh" so I'm sure that makes a bit of difference. The pair I'm considering getting is one of the pk uppers.

These are a pretty cool new silhouette. Adidas Prophere

496A8802.jpg

496A0119.jpg

Tried on the Prophere the other day, definitely nicer on foot than I expected. Fairly comfy, but definitely not boost or bounce, and a little heavier than I thought they'd be.

I also agree w/ the sizing mentioned earlier, half size down fit perfectly.

liked the prophere in photos but undecided on them in hand. Pretty comfy for the price though

Tried on the Prophere the other day, definitely nicer on foot than I expected. Fairly comfy, but definitely not boost or bounce, and a little heavier than I thought they'd be.

I also agree w/ the sizing mentioned earlier, half size down fit perfectly.

Hearing some conflicting opinions on the sizing for these. Some say they fit TTS, some say they fit tight. LOL.

I'm thinking either to go TTS or .5 down...have you tried the consortium release from UNDFT pair? Those are with a PK upper it seems...which further complicates the sizing.

Got a mi adidas coupon and quickly put together a gazelle and ordered. Went a little wild, but I like it. Laces are Off-White inspired.

8EA9228F-3DDB-4EC4-BB94-CC5188FEEC9F.jpeg

Reactions: gir
The Adidas Quesence has been popping up in German stores lately and I got them immediately because them retroing at all probably happened because all lucky stars aligned perfectly at once. I'm not sure wether those will be releasing stateside or not since the release over here was already pretty quiet. Beautiful nonetheless.

adidas-quesence-grey-two-f17-shock-pink-grey-four-cq2131-1.jpg

The Prophere is a wack sneaker that looks like a hurache on steroids that they're trying to shove down peoples throats instead of having people grow to like it organically. Giving it to every YT personality trying to act like it's hot.

Well, imagine how many people would like Yeezys in high production numbers. The last line that legitimately developed a cult following without celebrity interference or heavy social media marketing is probably the Kyrie signature line.
That kind of stuff is just a part of the Zeitgeist.

Back
Top Bottom