Adidas ORIGINALS updates

IMAG1253.jpg

Thanks for sleeping on these + 0 hype.
(Got them off only a small portion of the retail price.)

Still some sizes left here and there. They are not pk but the textile upper is so COZY.

Think they might be the only under SE program that has the handshake on the consortium hole punch.

Well, imagine how many people would like Yeezys in high production numbers. The last line that legitimately developed a cult following without celebrity interference or heavy social media marketing is probably the Kyrie signature line.
That kind of stuff is just a part of the Zeitgeist.[/QUOT

IMO if you could walk into any mall or click on any online shop and buy a Yeezy they would be at Marshas and Ross by the end of every sales season. The shoe is pure hype!

Personal take is I find Yeezy’s more comfortable than my UBs. UBs are just easier to wear on an everyday basis.

I don't have any Adidas Yeezys, so I can't argue with that. I like the Ultra Boost but I find the OG Pureboost to be the best one because it feels like you walk on a board of springs, lol!
The point is that design and comfort aren't really the selling point for Yeezys. Kanye and low supply is.

Thanks for sleeping on these + 0 hype.
(Got them off only a small portion of the retail price.)

Still some sizes left here and there. They are not pk but the textile upper is so COZY.

Think they might be the only under SE program that has the handshake on the consortium hole punch.

Looks great! Simple clean. How do these fit? Haven't bought a pair of campus in years.

Barney's got em for decent price...
https://www.barneys.com/product/adidas-men-27s-campus-80s-cotton-sneakers-505316933.html

The Propheres are an awful shoe. The midsole feels completely "dead". I've worn slippers that had better cushioning properties than the Propheres. Wore my undftds out the other day, while the knitted upper feels good, that midsole is borderline unbearable. Adidas REALLY cheaped out there.

I like how it looks personally. You also need to adjust your expectations in relation to comfort when the shoe's midsole is such a chunky piece of EVA. Those are supposed to mimick the 90s aesthetic, there weren't much lightweight and plush midsoles back then.

I like how it looks personally. You also need to adjust your expectations in relation to comfort when the shoe's midsole is such a chunky piece of EVA. Those are supposed to mimick the 90s aesthetic, there weren't much lightweight and plush midsoles back then.
My beef with the sneaker isn't how it looks, I really do like its aesthetics. The undftds are dope, even the olive GRs in calye2da's pictures are really nice. The only problem with the shoe, and it's a major one, is that midsole. I had zero expectations going in and even then I was sorely disappointed.

The problem isn't EVA. I've worn tons of retro shoes with EVA midsoles. Sambas, Cortezes, Reebok Leathers, what have you. The Leathers are a 35 year old sneaker and they blow away the Propheres in terms of comfort. Something about that midsole is off and I've no idea what Adidas has done, but there's zero energy return when you're walking. Couple that with the added weight of a slightly heavier shoe and my feet were pretty worn out after about half a day's wear. Adidas put an Ortholite insole into the shoe and even that can't save it. I've an old pair of Roshes lying around and I might replace the Ortholite with the Lunarlon insole from the Roshe, as a last resort.

The SNS x SS Ultraboost Lux is dope! I got a steal on them too from Sneaker Politics! Now the collector in me wants the black UB...any chance pair or sitting on line any where? I'm not paying resale on these...Tanks ya'll

Back
Top Bottom