Adidas ORIGINALS updates

hyped about the new Glenbuck SPZL. green CW looking so fresh.

28428004_2092653830759933_7283684438553133056_n.jpg

That one is awesome! I love the SPZL capsules and this year it looks amazing. Anybody know how limited the production of the shoes is? Is gonna be sold out immediately or is there any chance to get it if i'm not used to online sneakers releases. It seems like it is pretty limited: https://www.le-fix.com/clothing/adidas-spezial-ss18
They're new CWs not rereleases of retro CWs so I don't think they will sell out immediate. Which one are you thinking of?

I wonder if this Gary bloke ever tried boost? :lol:

Broke these out the other day. Need to break in the leathers...they smell so good and slept on!

IMAG1512.jpg IMAG1513.jpg

Reactions: gir
going for those green dublins on st patricks day, hope they're not too desired...

heaven for football casuals culture, loads of vintage adidas kicks + gazelles, sambas, bermudas, munichs, etc., on top of that plenty of second hand stone island, cp company, aquascutum.

heaven for football casuals culture, loads of vintage adidas kicks + gazelles, sambas, bermudas, munichs, etc., on top of that plenty of second hand stone island, cp company, aquascutum.
nice, wish there was something like that in Dublin.

Sunny weekend here in Ireland and I was rocking my St Patrick's Day Dublins all the time, love the green/cream combo CW

Back
Top Bottom