Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas-RF-Milled-Leather-EQT.jpg

Reactions: gir
Berlin & OG EQT Supports $45 each at Ross in Ormond Beach, FL. These are both 10.5 (a full size bigger than my EQT Support size, dammit), and they also have the OGs in 11 & 13.5. Check your local Ross for their selection

20180219_170142.jpg

No they're just from a regular Foot Locker haha

I don't know anyone who hit them at 747, I wasn't going for them personally but supposedly, certain beacons for them also entered you to be eligible to buy some of the vintage EQT bball shoes they had on display. Was hoping to see someone who hit but so far nothing.

IMAG1253.jpg

Thanks for sleeping on these + 0 hype.
(Got them off only a small portion of the retail price.)

Still some sizes left here and there. They are not pk but the textile upper is so COZY.

Think they might be the only under SE program that has the handshake on the consortium hole punch.
Where are those ?

IMAG1253.jpg

Still some sizes left here and there. They are not pk but the textile upper is so COZY.

Think they might be the only under SE program that has the handshake on the consortium hole punch.

WHAT ARE THOSE , WHERE CAN I GET THEM ????

IMAG1253.jpg

nvm IN THE hunt for some Stan smiths

I don't know anyone who hit them at 747, I wasn't going for them personally but supposedly, certain beacons for them also entered you to be eligible to buy some of the vintage EQT bball shoes they had on display. Was hoping to see someone who hit but so far nothing.

You were there? Only thing I hit was the Bape x Dame Lillard's in green.

You were there? Only thing I hit was the Bape x Dame Lillard's in green.

Nice that's a good hit though, pretty much everyone there was going for those, 500s & 4Ds.

I hit all of the AM4s, the BYWs (black/blue) & the Parley Mids. Didn't pick up the parleys but I probably should have :lol:

Nice that's a good hit though, pretty much everyone there was going for those, 500s & 4Ds.

I hit all of the AM4s, the BYWs (black/blue) & the Parley Mids. Didn't pick up the parleys but I probably should have :lol:

Wasn't feeling Paris AM4's at all. A buddy of mine hit on those like 3 or 4 times and didn't pick any of them up. I only went Friday but should've went Saturday instead of Friday. So frustrating.

Does anyone have the juice Stan smith ?
Comments on sizing ?

Read that they fit huge

And what about those campus ? Not a bad second option ...

Ahh yes I still got that pair somewhere. I thought you are referring to a pair released during sneaker exchange of 17..and I couldn't pinpoint any Stan's.

Yeah so about the consortium tour edition....what I love about it is the inner ...totally leather.(not just the ankle bit)

I went TTS.

Back
Top Bottom