Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Can u post an on foot pic? I really like these but worry they may be too lowcut for my liking

These are pretty low cut. Wearing some runner socks because I can't do no socks. They feel heavy in hand but not on foot. I'm feeling them.

361CA65A-0C7B-4EAE-9A09-5BB46BCCD9C6.jpeg

Nice pick up, I just got mines from Adidas website yesterday for $72 shipped. Mad comfortable!
Similarly I scooped both the black and white pairs. Just saw the new colors released and I'll have to agree with a previous poster's comment about resembling Jordan 11s. The new black/red-sole and white/blue-sole give me 11 vibes. I'll wait for them to go on sale as well.

LHAdidasCrzyBywCblkFtwhtBrired-2.jpg

Crazy_BYW_Shoes_White_B37479_01_standard.jpg

pcgvrtx pcgvrtx I like the silhouette too. I hope they are comfier than Iniki. Are they in the pic yours? Sizing?
Definitely feel more comfier than Iniki. I went with my regular size for adidas. For sizing I wear 7.5 in 350 V2s I went with a 7 on these and they’re perfect.

0DB38BCE-4962-4AAE-97A4-7994A197B2A7.jpeg
Broke down and picked up the black Aw soccers for $175 to go with the orange pair I got for $125. Thanks to the adidas sale got the red 93 17s for $63. Adidas has drained my pockets these last 2 weeks and I still have a pair of tan Yeezy desert boots coming

Im going to cop the sobakov this weekend. Will they sit so maybe i wait and get them on sale? I havent been in the game for a while but i did notice adidas are much more popular than they were 10 years ago so i dont want to miss out but dont want to overpay.

Im going to cop the sobakov this weekend. Will they sit so maybe i wait and get them on sale? I havent been in the game for a while but i did notice adidas are much more popular than they were 10 years ago so i dont want to miss out but dont want to overpay.
I don’t think those will sit. I feel like a lot of people have asked about that shoe. It might also be limited quantaty online to drive up hype.

I don’t think those will sit. I feel like a lot of people have asked about that shoe. It might also be limited quantaty online to drive up hype.
I just saw a site that did an early release 5 hours ago and they sold out already. Now im just debating if i should do white or black pair

Back
Top Bottom