Adidas ORIGINALS updates

illistic illistic You doing the whole set? Love the concept but can only pick a couple. Pics and vids appreciated.

EF555BFD-59FF-4D3A-9B53-F7B136755C03.jpeg

those top 10 went from a decent looking sneaker to a great looking sneaker. adida gotta do more of these collabs.

H Hop Deicide With the obvious caveat everyone has a different foot, I’d go 10 knowing I’ll get ~15% leather conformity.
ryder1129,

Thanks for your input. It's a tough call since everyone has different preferences in fit and size.
Especially with Adi hoop shoes I prefer trying them on if it weren't for pandemic. On the other hand, Adidas originals aren't as confusing as modern performance models so I'm hoping my regular size will meet my needs.

The model I'm looking at supposedly has reduced padding on the heel, and seems to be made of more plush leather than the standard Rivalry model. So maybe it will workout well with a semi-rigid brace which I have to wear daily.

those top 10 went from a decent looking sneaker to a great looking sneaker. adida gotta do more of these collabs.
Problem is most of their collaboration are buns and uninspired.

Look at the rest of the Star Wars shoes they've done over the past year.

Broke bois like you won't be understanding the couture.

lol affirmation that you're one of those clown that actually bought it. bruh, a 60$ shoes slapped with a logo and you're paying 500$+

concludes that people like you don't have a brain, PUNK

Back
Top Bottom