Adidas ORIGINALS updates

lol affirmation that you're one of those clown that actually bought it. bruh, a 60$ shoes slapped with a logo and you're paying 500$+

concludes that people like you don't have a brain, PUNK
You are completely wrong. These shoes were hand made by Prada using Adidas' silhouette. My girl is a VIP so we got presale and these are extremely nice in person. Far beyond just stamping a logo on your regular Superstar. Totally get that these aren't for everyone though.

You are completely wrong. These shoes were hand made by Prada using Adidas' silhouette. My girl is a VIP so we got presale and these are extremely nice in person. Far beyond just stamping a logo on your regular Superstar. Totally get that these aren't for everyone though.

cool, but is it worth 500+? to each their own but hand made to get the same silhousette aint worth 500 no matter how much you want to say about the quality.

native-american-adidas-zx-10000-g55726-release-date-1200x749.jpg

what're thooooose.gif

cool, but is it worth 500+? to each their own but hand made to get the same silhousette aint worth 500 no matter how much you want to say about the quality.
Most of the shoes that we post on NT aren't "worth it" in the grand scheme of things. I think it's better to buy a shoe at retail with premium materials and craftsmanship vs. pay similar resale on a shoe with lesser materials and craftsmanship. Superstar silhouette also fits Prada's style pretty well IMO.

These are more of a Prada shoe considering that Prada did all of the production and sourcing of materials, which makes this shoe pretty decently priced compared to their other offerings at $850+. It's all subjective though and nobody is right or wrong. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
Most of the shoes that we post on NT aren't "worth it" in the grand scheme of things. I think it's better to buy a shoe at retail with premium materials and craftsmanship vs. pay similar resale on a shoe with lesser materials and craftsmanship. Superstar silhouette also fits Prada's style pretty well IMO.

These are more of a Prada shoe considering that Prada did all of the production and sourcing of materials, which makes this shoe pretty decently priced compared to their other offerings at $850+. It's all subjective though and nobody is right or wrong. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

These Prada joints fit similar to regular Superstars? Or do they fit a tad bigger similar to some Prada sneakers?

These Prada joints fit similar to regular Superstars? Or do they fit a tad bigger similar to some Prada sneakers?
There's a bit more room in the toe area due to less padding in the ankle, similar to how dress dress shoes are. I ended up going a half sz down and am pretty happy with my pairs but maybe consider staying TTS if you have a wider foot. Prada uses UK sizing if you end up copping btw.

IMG_20200907_131349.jpg

lol affirmation that you're one of those clown that actually bought it. bruh, a 60$ shoes slapped with a logo and you're paying 500$+

concludes that people like you don't have a brain, PUNK

Get yourself educated, before asking foolish questions about why the prices are set that way.

guys this has probably been asked before but what does RB stand for with those new top ten colorways?

Back
Top Bottom