Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got these in, I'm pleased. The sole isn't as yellow as it looks on some sites in person. Leather looks good.

The top ten all star pack looks pretty good. I'm also digging the Blueprints set to release the same time I believe:

ok..but i have to tell you that you are the first person i meet who says this :smile: i have feedback from over 20 people and tech super+integral s run for all of us way too big
For the integral your prob ref. to the SF collab then which I heard was big but I can't say.

Say everyone I haven't purchased Adidas in some years, and I'd really just like one pair of those ZX Fluxs coming out this weekend coming up. Unfortunately I'm in a place that doesn't have any hope of getting them, which leaves me to online only. Is there any place that I can go online, that's not in Europe, that will be carrying these? 

Got these in, I'm pleased. The sole isn't as yellow as it looks on some sites in person. Leather looks good.

how much did you pay for the consortiums?

i have been extremely pleased with the quality and execution on the attitudes, top tens, and both US and Euro Stan Smiths (I copped both versions).. I've been debating the EQT 93s--they look incredible!!

I'm finding it difficult to keep up with releases. Recently, we got SNKRFRKR Torsion Integral S, Attitude Hi, Top Ten Hi, Stan Smith (+Consortium,) EQT 93, .. ZX Flux upcoming.

Gotta be patient for sales and promos on the higher produced pairs to make it work.

Waiting on the reptile Stan Smith delivery. Super amped. One of the wears will be at the US Open in Flushing :pimp: ... Did anyone cop Aniline pair? Leather looks butter.

Back
Top Bottom