Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yeah, honestly it's not that serious, lol. The tongue, the materials. It's a Stan Smith, it's under 70 bux delivered to the door, the materials are pretty good for the price, wear it and enjoy it. The US has a bit more of a padded tongue, not to the SB tongue padded depth, but it's not just a piece of leather. As far as Packers 'hiding' the tongue, come on now. Look at Kurr's pics out of box, thats just how they came. Really reaching there.

Now the consortiums are a different story. If I'm dropping 160-190, everything should be perfect...

Last edited:
Here are the pics from Kith. They have the 'US' version. You can see the details a lot better here, and no, Kith Filters have nothing to do with the leather's look...

'Padded' tongue. Leather heel tab. Leather is smooth out of the box but like shown here after some wears it'll start going 'vintage' lol.

Last edited:

Here are the pics from Kith. They have the 'US' version. You can see the details a lot better here, and no, Kith Filters have nothing to do with the leather's look...

'Padded' tongue. Leather heel tab. Leather is smooth out of the box but like shown here after some wears it'll start going 'vintage' lol.
colors of the leathers and soles are different from the eu version as well

what do ya'll think about those gold Jeremy scott wings? they lookin aight to me.

also anyone seen those gold or silver bears on sale at 50 or more % off? I could also use those flower joints from last season

Ok, so I managed to get sz 9 Adidas Bedwin "Brick" but they fit tight. Does anybody have sz 9.5 that's willing to size swap?

No major retailers at my local mall had the Top Tens today. Maybe they'll get them in tomorrow. In case they don't I went ahead and ordered them from Footaction.com. Sucks they won't ship until early February. Here's to hoping I can cancel my Footaction order if I find them in-store before they ship.

No major retailers at my local mall had the Top Tens today. Maybe they'll get them in tomorrow. In case they don't I went ahead and ordered them from Footaction.com. Sucks they won't ship until early February. Here's to hoping I can cancel my Footaction order if I find them in-store before they ship.

I'm just waiting for them to go on sale somewhere.

So no US stores are getting the Consortium Stan Smiths? :frown:

I just called the adidas store in atlanta and they said that they only released them overseas. Smh, so I guess that brings me to my next question. Where can I buy overseas?

In-store only. Any remaining pairs go up online Monday at noon.

I'm pleasantly surprised how fast the regular Stan Smith is selling. It's forcing my hand to purchase now.

Repped man thanks!! I just ordered from SNS so I'll post pics once they arrive. I guess 179 isn't too bad. Probably the best quality stan smiths that'll release for a while. Sidenote I'm really surprised those reptile ones sold out everywhere lol
glad i could help mate :smile:

tbh the OG colorways they released in europe are pretty good and cannot be compared to previous releases(i got these, not the consortiums..too expensive and i want to use them to go to work). however i agree with you, the consortiums seem to have the best quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom