Adidas ORIGINALS updates

who is buying all the bliss pink gazelles?
Screenshot 2023-06-23 010248.png

UNDS for this evening.
Shoe is so good and personal that I went ahead I grabbed another pair. Definitely one of the best releases this yr that flew under the radar. (Doesn’t matter to me) these will definitely be in my Top Sneaks this year.
IMG_4993.jpeg

IMG_4992.jpeg
Mine came yesterday and I was absolutely blown away when I opened them. The amount of thought and effort that went into every detail of this release - the shoe, the extras, the packaging... hell, even the shipping - was probably the best I've ever seen in the 15+ yrs I've been a hardcore sneaker collector.

Just an amazing release, and I actually feel blessed to have been able to get a pair.

UNDS for this evening.
Shoe is so good and personal that I went ahead I grabbed another pair. Definitely one of the best releases this yr that flew under the radar. (Doesn’t matter to me) these will definitely be in my Top Sneaks this year.
IMG_4993.jpeg

IMG_4992.jpeg

Mine came yesterday and I was absolutely blown away when I opened them. The amount of thought and effort that went into every detail of this release - the shoe, the extras, the packaging... hell, even the shipping - was probably the best I've ever seen in the 15+ yrs I've been a hardcore sneaker collector.

Just an amazing release, and I actually feel blessed to have been able to get a pair.

Really glad y'all are liking them. Lots of love went into getting these done! And like I've been saying, even better in hand.

whoisthisguy whoisthisguy Good call on getting both the blue and the orange!

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

Feel the same. These are definitely special, can’t wait to see the next drop.

guys quick question. re: Oberg sambas. Was da accent on the third pair black or navy?

I'm actually upset that the midsole looks wayyyyyyyyyy better in the OGS. newer one looks so generic. like going from 990v3 to 990v6

Back
Top Bottom