Adidas ORIGINALS updates

adidas Stan Smith Consortium Reptile and Ostrich for me.
wakr2x.jpg

You got those just for Laneys and Steel 10s? Damn, I need to start copping more GR Jordans as bait :/

LeClutch: sorry to hear about the sizing issue, man. What size did you end up with? I went with the same size as my regular pair, and they're definitely a narrower/slimmer mold but still fit about the same.

Last edited:
You got those just for Laneys and Steel 10s? Damn, I need to start copping more GR Jordans as bait :/

LeClutch: sorry to hear about the sizing issue, man. What size did you end up with? I went with the same size as my regular pair, and they're definitely a narrower/slimmer mold but still fit about the same.

I have a 12.5 in the regular, fits perfect, 13 in the reptiles was just a little to big for me after knowing how they should fit. Was going to wear them this weekend too. But oh well

Picked up the Eqt Support yesterday. Without a doubt this is a retro done right. From the marterials down to the OG packaging adidas have upped their game with these. When you see them in person wow!

These are so so so nice... Thoughts? I'm getting one for sure! Hopefully, an easy cop. 
pimp.gif
I've always loved the Top Tens, and seeing them return was more then a pleasant surprise. Was just happy with the OG ones, then they go and drop the East/West pack and now these, and others... Adidas gunning for the pocket books this year! Love these, that texture snakeskin is looking plush. For the price point these are going to be a no brainer for me with that simple but clean murdered out tone. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom