Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Good luck figuring that out…Those idiots have no idea what time… I tried asking for like 5 days … All different replies

Called corporate and they redirect to me brick and mortar stores that don't pick up their calls or just hang up on you.

This is the most frustrating drop I've been after in awhile, at least when it comes to finding concrete info. I'm not even looking for the Multis, just want the Post-Digitals/New Medias or whatever they're calling them. 

Last edited:
Just spoke with an employee via the "chat" system on the adidas website.  The ZX flux is releasing online April 1 between 9am and 1pm.  They will be in stores tomorrow

Went to the Adidas store at 7PM after them not picking up the phone all day.

Just wanted information but i parked my ride in front and hopped out a few feet from 2 employees. I asked about them and the dude initially said they were releasing tomorrow but then the girl saw my Game Of Thrones pin and we joked about it and then she said we not supposed to but ill sell it to you today. I was like damn good looks and i started talking to the other dude about cars.

They didn't have a size 12 which i wear in everything but they had a 11.5, tried it on and fit perfect (i suggest a size down) copped the whole photo print pack.

Huge shout-out to the employees for looking out.

Guys, I just got off a 15 minute conversation with an Adidas rep, and she told me that all colorways will release on Adidas.com on 4/1.  I grilled her a little bit because I had consistently heard 3/29.  She checked a few different places and all said 4/1.  Don't know what to think.....

^^^i heard the 4/1 date before but I'll check a few times tomorrow in case...

In the meanwhile, I decided to buy the Top Tens. I
Every other site had the whites sold out but the site had them up as well as the red and teal joints,

Guys, I just got off a 15 minute conversation with an Adidas rep, and she told me that all colorways will release on Adidas.com on 4/1.  I grilled her a little bit because I had consistently heard 3/29.  She checked a few different places and all said 4/1.  Don't know what to think.....

Its true I just seen a couple of dudes with sizes, I get selling a pair here and there but to empty your size run? :smh:

Crazy, adidas obviously isnt too used to dealing with a release like this where theres some hype. Get these employees in check, wow.

Thanks Will thats how I found out by seeing him post his pairs. I'll try online or maybe wait on Kith I guess.

Back
Top Bottom