Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got my new medias in thanks to @rchrstphr
pimp.gif

Got a half size down but they fit fine
Dope !

For those who have the Infrared colorway, what's the color like in person? I've been looking at the pics online and sometimes they look bright orange and other times they look red. 
Bright, bright, bright red.  They are as infrared as infrared can get.  Come with 2 pairs of laces, too - infrared and black. I went w/ black cuz I reallly like the contrast. Go 1/2 size down. I usually wear 10 in Adidas (44 EU), but went with 9.5s for the infrareds and mint weaves and they fit perfectly. 

Edit: I don't have them on, but based on memory from yesterday when I last looked at them I'd say it's "Pantone Warm Red" 

http://www.midstatelitho.net/Spinks_Acrylic_Pantone_Warm_Red_Ink_p/0017.5.htm

Last edited:
Its like solar red but lighter shade, more of a deep orange.. very nice..

anyone know when is the leopard dropping? I heard there are 2 color for the stripes.. 

If anyone is looking for the "Digital" Zx Flux from the "Photo Print" pack PM me. I might be able to help out a few people.

For those who have the Infrared colorway, what's the color like in person? I've been looking at the pics online and sometimes they look bright orange and other times they look red. 

they are bright orange...I have other infrared shoes and shorts and it matches them

I might have a friend's family member in the UK willing to get me a pair of the Barcelona Floral Fluxs... the question is... 75 pounds equates to $125 USD... plus whatever shipping from there to here is, so I'm guessing $150 altogether.

Worth it or nah?

I'm thinking of doing the same. This has definitely been answered but is everyone going TTS on these or .5 size down with adidas

I might have a friend's family member in the UK willing to get me a pair of the Barcelona Floral Fluxs... the question is... 75 pounds equates to $125 USD... plus whatever shipping from there to here is, so I'm guessing $150 altogether.

Worth it or nah?

I ordered my prisms for around that price from Germany so I say yeah

I'm thinking of doing the same. This has definitely been answered but is everyone going TTS on these or .5 size down with adidas
I recommend going .5 down. I like to stay TTS in my size 10.5 whenever possible but in trying on both sizes, the size 10 fit the best. adidas runs bigger on certain models as compared to Nike and these are one of those shoes that I don't go TTS.

EQT's and FLUX's I size down half from a TTS, not just a Nike size or whatever. Doing so it's a perfect fit. I could get away with a TTS and be ok with some toe room, but 1/2 down on FLUX's and EQT's is a very good fit.

I literally checked out within 60 seconds of that link being tweeted.  FSR when I started checkout.  Sold out by the time I was done.  

Ridiculous.  
mean.gif

Then again, knowing FNL, they probably got like 2 pairs in each size.

I'm juuuust about over getting any non-GR pair of these Flux.  

this is getting insane... looks like EU doesn't want these nearly as bad as we do, or at least they have a larger stock?

GODDAMIT!!!! I have twitter/text notifications for KicksDeals, who tweeted the link, but I had my phone on mute and didn't know it hit.  ARRRGHHH!!!!! I want one pair of a stupid $90 shoe, and I'll never get them.  This blows....

In talks to sell my supreme foams to a guy for a fair price and in return he sells me the multicolor for European retail ($140 shipped)

GODDAMIT!!!! I have twitter/text notifications for KicksDeals, who tweeted the link, but I had my phone on mute and didn't know it hit.  ARRRGHHH!!!!! I want one pair of a stupid $90 shoe, and I'll never get them.  This blows....
Btw, I noticed that FNL was charging $99.99 for the Multis.  Looks like they're capitalizing off the hype, too.  
mean.gif

I can't be mad at a boutique doing that, but a multimillion dollar company?  Not cool, IMO.  

Btw, I noticed that FNL was charging $99.99 for the Multis.  Looks like they're capitalizing off the hype, too.  :smh:

I can't be mad at a boutique doing that, but a multimillion dollar company?  Not cool, IMO.  

You were still about to buy it. And I bet you would have doubled up if you had the chance. Not hating but brah how can you blame them when the people complaining are the same people who are letting them do it...

Btw, I noticed that FNL was charging $99.99 for the Multis.  Looks like they're capitalizing off the hype, too.  
mean.gif

Yeah, I noticed that, too.  Can't say I recall seeing one of the chains do that for anything, even the most hyped Jordan releases.  Could be start of a VERY bad trend, if MSRP truly becomes only a "suggestion".

I would've still bought them anyway, though, because I have $40 in FNL rewards certificates in my wallet, so they still would've only been $60

mean.gif

You were still about to buy it. And I bet you would have doubled up if you had the chance. Not hating but brah how can you blame them when the people complaining are the same people who are letting them do it...
Yes, I was about to buy them......for $79.99 thanks to WC rewards.  Even if I didn't have those rewards, why would I not try to purchase them for less than half of what pairs in my size are going for on the resale market?  Unfortunately, that's the way this sneaker thing goes now.  

And no, one pair is enough for me.  Double up days are done for me since the only pair I've consistently doubled and tripled up on (Infrared AM90) seems to be re-released every year or two.  

Back
Top Bottom