Adidas ORIGINALS updates

You know what, I'm wondering if the shoes haven't even been made available yet on FNL.  If you search for ZX Flux tey show up, but if you click on any other CW they aren't listed as a color option at all.  If I remember right, the digitals were still listed as an option if you clicked on one of the base pack CWs even when they were sold out. So it may be a case that the page has been built for the Prisms, but they're just not live yet? Maybe? Hope??? 

EDIT: Nope, I'm wrong. I didn't see FNL tweeted about it, too. They're also telling people on twitter that they're sold out.  GAH!!! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Yes, I was about to buy them......for $79.99 thanks to WC rewards.  Even if I didn't have those rewards, why would I not try to purchase them for less than half of what pairs in my size are going for on the resale market?  Unfortunately, that's the way this sneaker thing goes now.  

And no, one pair is enough for me.  Double up days are done for me since the only pair I've consistently doubled and tripled up on (Infrared AM90) seems to be re-released every year or two.  
See what I'm saying, they jack up the price and even then it's still a "good price" because it's less than the next best option. "Sneaker heads" talk **** about what has happened to the sneaker game because of resellers then those same guys turn around and buy kb9s for 200$ above retail or preorder the lebron gators for 350$. All I'm saying is if you're creating the demand, don't go complaining that sellers are taking advantage of the demand.

See what I'm saying, they jack up the price and even then it's still a "good price" because it's less than the next best option. "Sneaker heads" talk **** about what has happened to the sneaker game because of resellers then those same guys turn around and buy kb9s for 200$ above retail or preorder the lebron gators for 350$. All I'm saying is if you're creating the demand, don't go complaining that sellers are taking advantage of the demand.
Dude get on up outta here with your smack talk. If you ain't bringing anything constructive to the table and you just wanna beef with some cat who's looking to pay $10 BELOW msrp, but is still gritty because a major national retailer jacked up the price for only one CW of a model (the digitals are still only $90 on FNL), go find somewhere else to troll.

Not sure if any of you caught wind of it, but Fluxes up on Footlocker, Footaction, etc. Multis aren't adding to cart, but the New Medias are there. Also couponable.

Well he's definitely making a ridiculously false equivalence by saying this guy complaining about a $10 markup on an extremely limited $90 shoe is the same as someone paying a reseller (or even a small boutique) a 75-100% markup on even more widely available LBJs or KBs. And he tried to paint the guy as some sorta hypebeast (calling him a "sneaker head," in quotes) or even a reseller himself (the "double-up" talk). Seems pretty much like smack to me...

All these color ways coming out and its nearly impossible to obtain them because of how limited they are here….EU has a much bigger stock AND THEY GET RESTOCKS….SMH at Adidas

Not sure if any of you caught wind of it, but Fluxes up on Footlocker, Footaction, etc. Multis aren't adding to cart, but the New Medias are there. Also couponable.
Repped, and FINALLY copped the digitals.

Use this coupon code for 15% off -- worked for me at Champs: LKS14PRE

Last edited:
What's up with the end of April ship date?
Yeah, dunno. I was charged and got my emails, but who knows. Maybe they have a shipment from Der Vaterland on a boat that's expected to dock in a week or two, and they're basically pre-selling them.  I guess we'll see once I either get a shipping confirm or an "order cancelled / refund" email.

Yes, I was about to buy them......for $79.99 thanks to WC rewards.  Even if I didn't have those rewards, why would I not try to purchase them for less than half of what pairs in my size are going for on the resale market?  Unfortunately, that's the way this sneaker thing goes now.  

And no, one pair is enough for me.  Double up days are done for me since the only pair I've consistently doubled and tripled up on (Infrared AM90) seems to be re-released every year or two.  
Yes, $10 above MSRP is a good price compared to the $200+ price that size 11s seem to be selling for elsewhere.  What's so hard to comprehend about that?  But because it's a good price, I can't complain about Finishline blatantly taking advantage of the hype on one colorway?  I don't follow your logic.  At this point in the "sneaker game", which is corny as hell btw, choosing the lesser of two evils has become the norm.  Pay a little bit higher than retail or pay over twice retail.  Which would you choose?  

And you can miss me with the "sneakerhead" stuff.  I don't subscribe to that group of cornballs--I just like sneakers.  And no, I don't preorder shoes for $350, much less buy some garbage *** boxing boot basketball shoes.  
laugh.gif

As far as sellers taking advantage, you don't expect that from a national retailer.  Stop acting like that happens all the time, because I've been doing this for years and it rarely does.  

i feel like prisms have restocked more than the oceans, or is that just me? i figured it'd be the other way around, still hunting for my oceans.

Every major site had the prisms today but all sold out. It was like a silent drop and I missed it. Why is it so hard to get these smh. If anyone has a size 12 or 12.5 in the prisms let me know

Huh, now the Prisms are showing up as $90 (their msrp) on FNL. Still sold out, but it looks like they fixed the error. I wonder if the three dudes who were actually able to buy 'em before they were cleared out will get a refund of the difference if they were charged the extra $10 they were originally listed for.

Now all of a sudden my bro wants the wave flux, and did t want them when I ordered my prisms....the hunt continues man.

Huh, now the Prisms are showing up as $90 (their msrp) on FNL. Still sold out, but it looks like they fixed the error. I wonder if the three dudes who were actually able to buy 'em before they were cleared out will get a refund of the difference if they were charged the extra $10 they were originally listed for.

has anybody seen the prisms in store yet at any FNL?

Heads up. Small sizes of oceans and city scape flux were at footaction in fox hills mall. Dude said they had basically FSR in both but some guys cleaned em out...SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom