Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So tired of missing out on the Prisms.  With other releases, I'm okay with striking out on the one chance I had to cop.  But with these releasing on different dates and the constant restocks, it's so disheartening.  10-10.5 leads in the Dallas/FtWorth Metroplex would be GREATLY appreciated. 

prisms are great. undsd mine today and they received a lot of compliments. great looking shoe. 

Oooooofff... all I wanted was the prisms. Was planning on getting them fron FNL w/ my $40 WC rewards. Now, while I've been waiting to find the f'ing things I've bought the base infrareds, the mint weaves, the post digitals and I just ordered the TZX700s with that floral base from adidas.com. I went from looking to spend $50 outta pocket to spending about $270, and I still don't have the one pair I was looking for.
:smh::smh::smh:

Just saw that FTA had the digi and prisms. I don't know why they made them limited but not the other pairs. Adidas and every other site has like a full FSR of the plain jane models. Sigh the old honey pot model.

anyone got an idea which online store will release the Flux Barcelona and the leopards?

FTL sold out on my size.. 

If anyone wants NBHD x UNDFTD 80s for retail in sz 11 message me... didn't mean to order and there's no returns

Anybody have any info on release dates of these? Holding out on the Ocean print because I wanna cop these but I can see them selling out quickly and I don't wanna miss out on both sets. Cheers people!

Is every collab supposed to be an instant sellout? Really shows how much times have changed.. People expect instant sellouts and "hype" when they hear the word collab for everything. Even clothing now a days. Smh.

I hear you. Neighborhood just aren't as dope as they used to be. The NBHD Stan smiths are still at pretty every shop out there. The masterminds sold out in minutes. Guess it just depends.

Back
Top Bottom