Adidas ORIGINALS updates

these all red joints were the ones I was talking about

search #miadidas on IG..lots of nice cws on there

idk how to embed IG pix.. sorry 

from the Adidas Mi Zx Flux creator

Last edited:
Tubulars came in! I went half a size down (I'm normally an 8.5) and I'm happy with the fit.

Important note if you are using MiAdidas, sometime it won't let you customize on the Safari browser and you definitely can not check out using it. I just had a chat with one of the customer service people. So you'll have to use another browser to checkout.

Just ordered my 9.5 in the black/white Tubulars from Finishline, they still got a nice full size run if anybody still looking.

Last edited:

I'm a size 14, and I went to go try these on in a 13 and of course the store was only shipped up to a size 12.

- I wear a 14 in the ZX Flux (and every adidas shoe I have)

- I don't wear shoes like these without socks

The consensus seems to be .5 size down, but I don't have that option. Do you guys recommend I go with a 13 or 14?
I'm a true size 14, buy all my shoes in a 14, also have adidas flux in a 14, got the black tubular pair in today from adidas.com, tried them on and have to send them back, they run so snug in the toe box area, feels like a sz 13. 

Will the typical US boutiques like Kith, Cncpts, Packer, etc. be getting the HAL Guidances? Any more info on the stockists would be appreciated, I just need these in my life haha

Everyone is saying to size down in the tubulars but I needed my normal 11. 5 :lol:

Probably could've gotten by with the 11, the toebox just would've been a little snug.

For the Tubulars, Size down from what true or size down from what you normally wear in Adidas ?

Just copped my pair today. Shady Palace just got there shipment (late) today, 1 FSR per color. I wear a 9.5 so i got a 9 on these. I actually tried to get a Size 8.5 but they were sold out. Very comfy. Lovin' the shoe. Ima keep my eye out for the Tubular Moc version that should release next year or so. rate 9/10 for me.

I'm a true size 14, buy all my shoes in a 14, also have adidas flux in a 14, got the black tubular pair in today from adidas.com, tried them on and have to send them back, they run so snug in the toe box area, feels like a sz 13. 
I got my size 14 (greys) today. Very, very strange fit. Standing up, my big toe is right where it should be, just about 3/8 inch away from the end of the shoe. But If I don't lace up past the plastic eyelets and onto the leather, I get heel slippage.

Sizing down would do no good. I don't think I could do a 13, and I never saw a 13.5 being offered.

What can ya do? They are comfy though. Neoprene feels great and the gimmick outsole is very comfortable. If not for the overall fit, I'd rate them higher than Roshes. I'm STILL WAITING for pure boosts to release in bigger sizes
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Anybody already got some more infos on the Consortium Undefeated x Maharishi collab? I love MHI, this could be interesting.

^ nah.. too much heat coming out this winter.. ..whats good with that undtd collab up there?!?! jesus! 

Back
Top Bottom