Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Last edited:
anyone know if/how many colors the Staten Island adidas store got? im at work til 6.

ive been reluctant to pull the trigger because I really dont know what the color looks like in person and a lot of the colors are gone now.

Bluebirds are sold out in my size.
frown.gif

FNL let me down by only having three colorways. Really wanted to use a WC reward on these.

Looking for a sz 8 of the urban peak colorway. I believe it was 1 of the color ways that wasn't available on adidas.com.

I went on Instagram to look at everyone's supercolors. All the pictures look great...all colors.
Adidas did such a good job with this release. It's crazy cause these went completely under the radar for me but I guess it's understandable because they have been releasing so many good sneakers lately. It's hard to keep up.

grabbed solid red and lab green, debating if i should get two more; most are out of my size though :frown:

Really tempted to throw some Flat White Waxed laces from Rope Lace Supply on the Pusha T's

thots ?

They have to be off-white... if not they wont work... dont really wanna waste $8 on them.. anyone seen them IRL ? 

Really tempted to throw some Flat White Waxed laces from Rope Lace Supply on the Pusha T's

thots ?

They have to be off-white... if not they wont work... dont really wanna waste $8 on them.. anyone seen them IRL ? 

Aren't the Pushas laces already waxed? Or at least slightly.

Back
Top Bottom