Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I am about to hit the trigger on Bait for the Horweens but not sure about the sizing some say half size down some say full size down I am us 10.5 in ultra boosts and nike I dont know if I should order a 9.5 or a 10. Scared 9.5 could be too small please help me out fam. Do they really run that big?

Last edited:
I wear a us 9.5 in Tubular Runners if that helps. The Tubulars really fit a full size big. Ultra Boost and Nike size is 10.5 for me.

If the fit is same as the Tubular Runners then I have to go down one full size. I am ordering from EU so the return process would be a PITA for me...

If the fit is same as the Tubular Runners then I have to go down one full size. I am ordering from EU so the return process would be a PITA for me...
Undefeated has some good sizes available if you're trying to remain stateside and don't mind paying shipping

Undefeated has some good sizes available if you're trying to remain stateside and don't mind paying shipping

Sorry man I wanted to say that I am ordering from germany / EU and have to order in the USA because the Horweens are USA exclusive and I got to have them. Bait is the best deal right now with the 25% off but I dont know about the sizing. Scared these will fit big if I order a 10 and also scared they will fit small if i go with 9.5. I dont know why Adidas didnt drop these worldwide they are beautiful from the pics

Those overkill are fire, can't wait til the us drop

So question on reg stan smith sizing

I wear a 9.5 in superstars should i go with a 9.5 or size to a 9

Go for a size 9. They fit half size big. Same for adidas superstars as well. If your still unsure, I recommend you try one on a store before you purchase online.

Last edited:
Go for a size 9. They fit half size big. Same for adidas superstars as well. If your still unsure, I recommend you try one on a store before you purchase online.
I tried a 9 in superstars, too small
A 9.5 fits exact.
So still go with a 9 in stans or a 9.5

Just picked up the Raf Simons Stan Smiths. Gotta say the quality on these are ridiculous. Will be buying another pair in the near future.

Quick question fellas, saw that the Barneys Black Stan Smith restocked and heard mixed reviews on what size to get. Should I go TTS if I have wide feet or go down .5 size due to the leather lining? Never owned a Stan Smith before but I've gone TTS in Xenos, Tubulars, Pure Boosts and .5 up on Ultra Boost. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a link to the restock: http://www.barneys.com/adidas-bny-s...clusivelyOurs&prefv1=Exclusively+Ours&start=2

I'll say it again, beware buying from CRAZE, that shop is shady as hell. I read a few pages back that some guy wasnt able to get his refund, I didnt get my refund too. I cant find his post anymore, I was gonna quote his post here.

All back and forth messages with this shop is a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I would rather cop at retail than buying from them at 50% off.

You guys should spread the word so people won't buy from them anymore.

I'll say it again, beware buying from CRAZE, that shop is shady as hell. I read a few pages back that some guy wasnt able to get his refund, I didnt get my refund too. I cant find his post anymore, I was gonna quote his post here.

All back and forth messages with this shop is a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I would rather cop at retail than buying from them at 50% off.

You guys should spread the word so people won't buy from them anymore.
You might be talking about me. We had a major back and forth but they finally refunded me after I outed them on here with the whole email conversation. The dude who works there/owns it or whatever is on this board. Forgot his sorry *** name. 

But yea craze is that shop that if I visited Florida, I would walk in unbeknownst and ask for the manager and have to keep myself from slapping him. Shady people get theirs eventually. 

My issue was back in Jan when they tried to not cancel my order. 

Yo my NikeTalk folk

YO NIKETALK FOLKS.....please listen to me and this guy I quoted above. DO NOT BUY FROM CRAZEFL.COM. Dude basically went through like a 15 message back and forth about why I wanted to cancel my order. I saw the shoes in person and just wasnt a fan. Then if you cancel a preorder (like he really paid to get them preordered) its a 15% restock of a shoe he doesn't even have in. 

After that, I was like....sure just take the 15%, its not like that was going to stop me from canceling. Then dude not only takes the 15% but then sends my money back through Paypal like he paid me for something and paypal took money out of that. Im like what....how you going to refund me and have me pay fees on it. 

All in all, I am a open business man, it was my mess up on the 15% restock...I didn't see that fine print below the shoe (which I still don't understand how you charge a restock on a shoe that you haven't shipped period.

Heed my warning....don't use them. 
The rest is here

Yo my NikeTalk folk

YO NIKETALK FOLKS.....please listen to me and this guy I quoted above. DO NOT BUY FROM CRAZEFL.COM. Dude basically went through like a 15 message back and forth about why I wanted to cancel my order. I saw the shoes in person and just wasnt a fan. Then if you cancel a preorder (like he really paid to get them preordered) its a 15% restock of a shoe he doesn't even have in. 

After that, I was like....sure just take the 15%, its not like that was going to stop me from canceling. Then dude not only takes the 15% but then sends my money back through Paypal like he paid me for something and paypal took money out of that. Im like what....how you going to refund me and have me pay fees on it. 

All in all, I am a open business man, it was my mess up on the 15% restock...I didn't see that fine print below the shoe (which I still don't understand how you charge a restock on a shoe that you haven't shipped period.

Heed my warning....don't use them. 

Craze just refunded my 15% restock that I had to pay. I sent him a straight email. Honestly not even being a jerk. This is what I said: I basically told him I would make sure to keep all folks I  know including folks here and my sneaker groups from buying from Craze.

Their Response:

That is wrong to talk bad about us, especially since we dont offer refunds on cancelled pre-orders. 

My Response:

Whatever man.

If I were you or your boutique...I would really address my business strategy. Like I said earlier...I hope it works/continuing working for you. I just personally cannot nor can I let my friends and fellow folks who look out for me on multiple different sites use you all.

You have a restock fee on a shoe you don't have in stock, nor have shipped and your site does not match what you say. For instance, I asked you about switching to a 9.5 instead of a 10 four days ago and your site said sold out. But now I can add 60+ of both sizes but are still pre-orders. As well, instead of letting someone express to you they don't have interest in the shoe anymore, you basically continued pushing like it was going to make a difference.

Wish you success but you won't receive another dime from me or my groups I am part of. Glad I got free shipping because I guess I would of had pay $11 for you not shipping as well.

Peace out.

**And just so you don't think I am just bs-ing you...I build software and design websites for a living and have my masters in business. I am just giving you honest feedback**

And I attached this photo:

Their Response:

I will give you your 19.50 
But we ordered these shoes to order
I will send you the 19.50

My Response:

Don't even worry about it man. Keep it.

Their Response

its already sent 

Point of this story...still I would not mess with them. Its your decision but I wont ever give them another penny of my business. 

Last edited:
bedwin-heartbreakers-adidas-originals-2015-fall-winter-2.jpg
Anyone know what shops have the new adidas x bedwin collab? I'm looking for the navy color way specifically. I saw the jacket and the sweatpants at End and Triads, but not the shoes, unless they sold out.

Last edited:
looking for a sz 11 in the horween. any sites out there with a code? the bait site is playing with me, lets me add to cart but disappears when I try to checkout. i prefer mids but lows are fine too

Back
Top Bottom