Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Can I have info on these "special box" Stan Smith Vintage pls? It comes with a pin and decals. Thanks!

Wow, you made these look incredible. I copped a pair online after I saw this.

Do these come with those extra pair of leather laces? So much better than the white
yup they come with that spare set

any idea about an eu release date? 

Got mine in yesterday too, I'm impressed. They don't have the "new shoe" smell but rather like the "new handbag/premium leather good" smell. I sized down a full size and they have plenty of room, I think they fit comparably to Chuck Taylors really. Also threw in the leather laces after I took this pic, just a little more authentic imo

Seeing all these pics of the horweens makes me want to get them so bad...but I'm broke beyond belief. Also,haven't seen much of the midtops, did they not sell well or something?

Got mine in yesterday too, I'm impressed. They don't have the "new shoe" smell but rather like the "new handbag/premium leather good" smell. I sized down a full size and they have plenty of room, I think they fit comparably to Chuck Taylors really. Also threw in the leather laces after I took this pic, just a little more authentic imo
I'm an 8 in nikes, do you think I can go down to size 6 with thin socks? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom