Adidas ORIGINALS updates

My zx flux were Very uncomfortable my first wear it's something about that torsion bar but once they break in they're comfortable for me....

Last edited:
Both my Grey & Triple Black Xenos are TTS too.
So you took your normal US size? I'm in europe and what I've noticed is that Adidas US sizes are a half size smaller than Nike, so a Nike 12 is an Adidas 11.5. I'm buying a pair of the stan smith onix from US, so need to get size right as return shipping would be $50.

So you took your normal US size? I'm in europe and what I've noticed is that Adidas US sizes are a half size smaller than Nike, so a Nike 12 is an Adidas 11.5. I'm buying a pair of the stan smith onix from US, so need to get size right as return shipping would be $50.
Correct.......When i say TTS i mean in US. So my US Nike size is 9.5us and thats the same for Fluxs for me. 9.5us in Adidas = 9uk.

Correct.......When i say TTS i mean in US. So my US Nike size is 9.5us and thats the same for Fluxs for me. 9.5us in Adidas = 9uk.
Thanks. Ok, so a Nike US 12 = a UK 11 an Adidas US12 = a UK 11.5, I might go with an Adidas US 11.5, might be perfect or a bit tight but better than being too big.

So I'm a tts 9 but in the King push I would be an 8.5?

I have very narrow feet.
Sorry for the noob question

i am planning to get this but i am not sure about the sizing. in the previous pages, they said tts, some said half size down. i am 8.5 us in UB and 9 in most nikes. what do you think?

Last edited:
i am planning to get this but i am not sure about the sizing. in the previous pages, they said tts, some said half size down. i am 8.5 us in UB and 9 in most nikes. what do you think?

[ATTACHMENT=11030]DSC_8745_800pix.jpg (321k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] 

Back
Top Bottom