Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone who bought Pharrells ... How do they fit?

TTS? Small? Large?

Pharrell slip ons fit tts for me. 11 is what i went with and its tts. 11 in adidas basketball, 11.5 in ultraboost, and 10.5 in eqts. Hope that helps

o_O

the slip-ons aren't even close to TTS..... mine are an entire size too big .... not only that, but my wide foot is exploding out of the sides

in the last pic, I'm lifting my toes up so you can see how much room there still is up front ....

After seeing more pics of these pink beach shoes they seem really half assed.
I actually like the shoe... it's really comfortable and I needed a nice slip-on for this Miami weather/enviornment 

it's just built hella sus... the sizing is absurd

it feels like Qasa sizing.... I'm an 11 and pretty sure I could legit wear a 9.5 in this shoe if it came down to it 

Adidas and Nice Kicks held a twitter contest to meet pharrell and "work with him" on a project. I was lucky enough to get picked as one of the winners. We were gifted pairs of the Pink Beach's in either black or blue in the slip or lace ups. I opted for the black lace ups. The sizing is a bit weird like everyone else mentioned. I'm a 10.5 in most shoes but a 9.5/10 in shell toes. The 10 fits almost perfectly. I have a wide foot so the sides are pretty snug but not uncomfortably snug. I feel like if i got the 10.5 it would be too huge and my heel would slip out. I kinda wish I didn't pass on the white/green pair. 

anybody held the wings and horns collab bomber jacket in hand? if so, how is the quality? thinking about pulling the trigger, they are heavily discounted

Adidas and Nice Kicks held a twitter contest to meet pharrell and "work with him" on a project. I was lucky enough to get picked as one of the winners. We were gifted pairs of the Pink Beach's in either black or blue in the slip or lace ups. I opted for the black lace ups. The sizing is a bit weird like everyone else mentioned. I'm a 10.5 in most shoes but a 9.5/10 in shell toes. The 10 fits almost perfectly. I have a wide foot so the sides are pretty snug but not uncomfortably snug. I feel like if i got the 10.5 it would be too huge and my heel would slip out. I kinda wish I didn't pass on the white/green pair. 
Were you able to go to the pop up?

Did they only sell the black pair and blue pair?

or did they restock on white/green and multi?

I wanted to check out the shop but something told me dont waste time they wont have the multi

Were you able to go to the pop up?

Did they only sell the black pair and blue pair?

or did they restock on white/green and multi?

I wanted to check out the shop but something told me dont waste time they wont have the multi
Yeah, I went to the pop up. They only had the black and blue pairs. I really was hoping the white/green would be there cuz those are the ones I really want. You didn't miss much by not going. Cool displays but thats about it. If you weren't there for when Pharrell was actually there then there isn't much of a reason to go. 

Yeah, I went to the pop up. They only had the black and blue pairs. I really was hoping the white/green would be there cuz those are the ones I really want. You didn't miss much by not going. Cool displays but thats about it. If you weren't there for when Pharrell was actually there then there isn't much of a reason to go. 
Thx bro yeah only reason was for the multi slip on or lace up but weak they didn't bring the OG back

My slip ons were huge as well.

I got a size 13 in the lace ups and they ran the same as the size 12 slip on.

Looking to purchase my first Stan Smith (circular knit S75024). Hows the sizing on those? I'm a 9 in Nike, 8.5 in NMD circular knits.

adidas return policy 30 days... is that used also? or new only? i never looked into it enough but wondering if i try out these slip ons and end up not liking them, can i still return used?

Back
Top Bottom