Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Sorry for the amateur photo, but I just received my OG ADVs in the mail from BAIT and was so stoked to put them on feet right away. Huge shout out again to @balmainish  for posting the link; I don't think I would have these in my possession if it weren't for the NT fam 
nthat.gif

I have to say, I'm really impressed with the quality in person—especially for a shoe that only costs $110. The mesh is flexible, the suede is soft, and the outsole is pretty comfortable, coming from someone who wears UBs most days of the week. If they stay comfortable after a full day's wear, then they'll certainly be a mainstay in my weekly rotation.

Last edited:
These damn OG eqt adv keep evading me =(  

Does anyone know why they're so much more expensive overseas?  Retail here was 110 and over there seems like 140USD 

These damn OG eqt adv keep evading me =(  

Does anyone know why they're so much more expensive overseas?  Retail here was 110 and over there seems like 140USD 
They are often more than $140 overseas. Lots of places charged €149 + shipping and Adidas UK charged £110, which is $144.00. SNS charged $149 + shipping and Caliroots charged €149 + shipping. 

In the US, most places charged $110.00 but some marked them up to $140.00. 

Yea that's what I noticed too, thanks bud.  Was just trying to figure out why the price difference.  Have never seen a discrepancy that huge before
Is this why none are reselling on sites
Not quite sure man.  I know that's the reason why I am not paying 150+ when they're available for $110.  I am just waiting on a restock or more stores to get them to be able to grab them at that price.  

Has anyone noticed a good break-in stretch with the EQTs? I tried my sz10 sub-greens again but they felt just a little more loose this time. Might just go with the 9.5s and have them break in

Can anyone comment on sizing for the Y-3 QR Run Boost (and Y-3 sneakers in general)? Looking to cop a pair. Very late to the Y-3 game but am very impressed with the designs.. I'm an 11.5 in most Adidas Originals (12 in Ultra Boost). Help is appreciated!

Can anyone comment on sizing for the Y-3 QR Run Boost (and Y-3 sneakers in general)? Looking to cop a pair. Very late to the Y-3 game but am very impressed with the designs.. I'm an 11.5 in most Adidas Originals (12 in Ultra Boost). Help is appreciated!
Half down always on y-3

Anyone else think Adidas is going to release more ADV color ways soon? If the ****tier looking EQT designs had so many color ways,t he ADV is bound to.

Returning these today

Got them a few days ago and I just don't dig them much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom