Adidas ORIGINALS updates

s-l1600 (66).jpg

NGL on the hype train for those SW oketros liked the silhouette since I first seen them but honestly just not a fan of Adidas in general ...might be my first pair of Adidas's in damn near 20 years so just in case I do go for them does this model run TTS? I wear a SZ. 9 in everything from AJ1's to NB 99×.... Hate to be that guy asking sizing questions but I've heard adidas sizing has been all over the board lately so any help is greatly appreciated !

NGL on the hype train for those SW oketros liked the silhouette since I first seen them but honestly just not a fan of Adidas in general ...might be my first pair of Adidas's in damn near 20 years so just in case I do go for them does this model run TTS? I wear a SZ. 9 in everything from AJ1's to NB 99×.... Hate to be that guy asking sizing questions but I've heard adidas sizing has been all over the board lately so any help is greatly appreciated !
better question is how this particular pair fits because previous SW releases in my experience have been hyooge compared to their normal versions (particularly the zx 8000 from 2021).

Does anyone know what month they re-release collabs from the previous year? I wanna cop some rimowa nmds

sambas we’re my go to shoe forever. Have endless colors , recently tho it’s all about gazelles.

Happy the masses liking sambas. seems like they caught the hype of the forums, as that’s completely dead. Although a lineup for them is crazy.

How do you even replace forums? I don't think there is another low top basketball sneaker in adida's library that can compete with them. should just milk them for another year or two with slight variations
https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_09_adidas-originals-forum-luxe-low-footwear-white-collegiate...jpeg

Back
Top Bottom