Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

B7036D16-F747-49A7-833C-89719E9ABC29.jpeg

Absolute love everything about this pair. Had to give up the Goku pair, but I'm glad to finally have them in hand.

IG: twentytwosaint

They look amazing - I'm really happy for you...

giphy.webp

FreshCotton shipped!!! Sadly, to the wrong country :ohwell:
I emailed them about an error in my shipping address and got a reply back about them fixing it but I saw they had already shipped the item and when I track it, the country is the UK and not the US :rofl:
I saw on their website policy that if the address is wrong, they'll wait for the package to be sent back to the store and they'll reship
Lets see what happens :nerd:

Order confirmation received. Hope it’s all good and this wasn’t some mistake lol.

Payment kept looping, but finally got the Frieza's. One size too big (10), need a 9, but it's all good. I'll most likely try to find someone locally to size swap. Order confirmation received as well.

Too bad I couldn't get the Goku's this time. Had both in cart, but got updated to sold out when I was checking out.

So my pair is being transport via DHL. Do they deliver it themselves or do they transfer it to USPS?

Caught frieza off the restock. I really wanted the gokus though. I got that payment loop when I tried to checkout smh.

Yeah so far only others I want are Vegeta, Shenron and MAYBE Cell.

Last edited:
What about the pair you ordered from StockX?

Double up. Makes me feel better about paying resell for the first lol. They were sitting for like 5-10 mins and I couldn’t resist. After I got Friezas I remembered the Goku pair and they were OOS. I #%$+ed up and should have just went straight for Goku.

Back
Top Bottom