Adidas TS Creators are the best basketball shoes ever !!!!

creators are a little long, but the width is good, so get your true size and enjoy a little wiggle room. doesn't affect playability at all. my size 10feels like a 10.25 in length, but way better to have a little more room (which you will probably not notice at all) than not quite enough (which would renderthe shoe unplayable and painful to wear).

Originally Posted by mt3130

i thought the creators are 59.98

I think he's talking about the lightning creator being $80, they're the newer ones that came out right before all-star weekend.

makes sense....i checked a thread on the lightning creators and found the exact same comment there.

I love the Creators. Just ordered a pair of the Lightning Creators as well. I've given the Commanders 2 trys now and they just kill my knees. They feeldead to me with both insoles. The lace placement hurts my foot as well. Really disappointed in the Commanders because I ordered them after reading all the goodreviews on here. But, as disappointed as I am with the Commanders, that is how pleased I am with the Creators. The responsiveness is perfect imo. Just theright mixture of support/cushion too. I have played in nothing but Lebron II's for the last 3 or 4 years but I like the Creators a little more because theyare lighter. Ankle support is not as beefy as the Lebron's, but so far I have no complaints and feel very safe balling in my Creators.

For the record, I'm 25, 6'3 185 SF with some bad knees, ankles, and back

just wanted to add

The only somewhat negative I have is that the shoe seems very wet inside after playing for a long time. During play I didn't notice at all though. But, theLightning Creators have ClimaCool so I'm excited to try them out when they arrive.

this thread has at least 2 people who copped the Lighting Creators, I expect a review from you real soon.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this thread has at least 2 people who copped the Lighting Creators, I expect a review from you real soon.

Thanks in advance.
I bought a pair as well, the red patent ones for $53 shipped... they are more cranberry than varsity red... the paint on some of the rubber iskind of bad.. Shot around in them today so I can break them in before I actually play and I was far from impressed. They feel heavy, stiff, and I noticed nextto zero cushioning and average grip. When I read that you thought it was a better version of the LBIIs I was sold but so far completely unimpressed. Hopefullythese things warm up and start doing something other than just feeling like hard heavy rubber. It's been years since I've tried adidas.. gsllighting(horrible) and many many years since I've like an Adidas b-ball shoe(tmac 2). Coming off the Hyperdunks these feel like relics, heavy relics. Iwill report back if things change.

not lightning just the ts creators... played full court indoors today in these... I hope someone tells me these will break in , I've worn them aroundcasually, shot around in them once for about 45 minutes and as of now I seriously dislike these shoes. Like I said these are relics. here's my review...
cushioning 2 out of 5
hard rubber, that's it, not very good court feel and not low to the ground, very hard rubber feel. Not sure what formation is but it looks and feels likeplastic. No bounce no return energy. Overall.. sucky.
ankle protection 3 out of 5
Seems good, wouldn't bet my life on it but feels alright.
grip 3 out of 5
not bad but nothing amazing.
weight 2 out of 5
pretty heavy, but I'm coming off a 3 month run w/ the hyperdunks.
comfort 2 out of 5
narrow but still kind of loose in the toe area, stiff , wouldn't walk around in these because they aren't particularly soft or good feeling.
overall 2 out of 5
Far far from a classic and more proof that Adidas is done w/ performance wear. These shoes are so far below anything I've bought from Nike in the past 8years it's not funny, there's actually not even one Nike shoe that I've used for basketball that I would say is worse or even in the same zip code.Beaters, I'll use them outdoors that's it.

some of my favorite b-ball shoes are
2k4, kobe 2's, HD, AJ 14's, Tmac 2's, Jet Flights, BB 1's.
least favorite
any reebok, apparently new adidas, air max 360, team jordans
save your money and get something w/ zoom in it. that ++#+ works and feels good.

Originally Posted by hminer

not lightning just the ts creators... played full court indoors today in these... I hope someone tells me these will break in , I've worn them around casually, shot around in them once for about 45 minutes and as of now I seriously dislike these shoes. Like I said these are relics. here's my review...
cushioning 2 out of 5
hard rubber, that's it, not very good court feel and not low to the ground, very hard rubber feel. Not sure what formation is but it looks and feels like plastic. No bounce no return energy. Overall.. sucky.
grip 3 out of 5
weight 2 out of 5
comfort 2 out of 5
narrow but still kind of loose in the toe area, stiff , wouldn't walk around in these because they aren't particularly soft or good feeling.
overall 2 out of 5
Far far from a classic and more proof that Adidas is done w/ performance wear. These shoes are so far below anything I've bought from Nike in the past 8 years it's not funny, there's actually not even one Nike shoe that I've used for basketball that I would say is worse or even in the same zip code. Beaters, I'll use them outdoors that's it.

least favorite
save your money and get something w/ zoom in it. that ++#+ works and feels good.

you balled for 3 months in Hyperdunks and liked it?

Thanks for the review. You are obviously in the minority when it comes to the Creators, but it is just proof that everyone has different feel and needs totry shoes out for themselves.

not lightning just the ts creators... played full court indoors today in these... I hope someone tells me these will break in , I've worn them around casually, shot around in them once for about 45 minutes and as of now I seriously dislike these shoes. Like I said these are relics. here's my review...
cushioning 2 out of 5
hard rubber, that's it, not very good court feel and not low to the ground, very hard rubber feel. Not sure what formation is but it looks and feels like plastic. No bounce no return energy. Overall.. sucky.
grip 3 out of 5
weight 2 out of 5
comfort 2 out of 5
overall 2 out of 5
Far far from a classic and more proof that Adidas is done w/ performance wear. These shoes are so far below anything I've bought from Nike in the past 8 years it's not funny, there's actually not even one Nike shoe that I've used for basketball that I would say is worse or even in the same zip code. Beaters, I'll use them outdoors that's it.

least favorite
i had almost the exact same experience
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cardk5790

cushioning 2 out of 5
grip 3 out of 5
weight 2 out of 5
comfort 2 out of 5
overall 2 out of 5

least favorite
ohwell.gif

thanks for the confirmation..
and yeah I balled 3 months in the HD and not only do I love them, I'm going back to them because even the 3 month old HD are better than these broken in...sorry. What is so great about them again?

Originally Posted by cardk5790

cushioning 2 out of 5
grip 3 out of 5
weight 2 out of 5
comfort 2 out of 5
overall 2 out of 5

least favorite
ohwell.gif

thanks for the confirmation..
and yeah I balled 3 months in the HD and not only do I love them, I'm going back to them because even the 3 month old HD are better than these broken in... sorry. What is so great about them again?

There's 4 pages of positive stuff. Sorry they don't work for you. I only questioned the Hyperdunks because they bottom out after about a week ofuse.

Originally Posted by ehh

Hopefully Eastbay and Footlocker follow suit with Finishline and have this cheap soon. I will cop for $60 but FL is out of all size 15's.

I'm in the same boat as you
laugh.gif

don't bother, these are terrible!! easily the worst shoes I've tried in at least 6 years... can I have my money back? I would sell anyone these , theyare a size 9 red patent used for walking, shooting around a couple of times and played in once all indoors for $20.

^I'd do it if they were one size up.

Calm down though. We get it, you don't like them. But just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else will.

I'd never pay $ for a pair of 2K4's, Kobe II's or HD's to ball in, but that won't stop you will it?

It's ironic how people would take the time to write out their thoughts and try to put together a review, but they make no attempt to do it anywhere closeto neutrally.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Calm down though. We get it, you don't like them. But just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else will.

I'd never pay $ for a pair of 2K4's, Kobe II's or HD's to ball in, but that won't stop you will it?

It's ironic how people would take the time to write out their thoughts and try to put together a review, but they make no attempt to do it anywhere close to neutrally.
Because when people do take the time to write something, it's their opinion that's on the line, do you want neutral reviews? I don't.Someone take these shoes off my hands.... please

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

It's ironic how people would take the time to write out their thoughts and try to put together a review, but they make no attempt to do it anywhere close to neutrally.
Because when people do take the time to write something, it's their opinion that's on the line, do you want neutral reviews? I don't. Someone take these shoes off my hands.... please

Wrong forum

Back
Top Bottom