Adidas TS Creators are the best basketball shoes ever !!!!

I'm saying u r in the minority because there are 5 pages on this shoe and only u and one other person doesn't like it. As far as what's selling forhow much I could care less.
Originally Posted by hminer

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

Originally Posted by hminer

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

There is no way these are that sweet new adidas lightning feels better than the ts.. But id rather have the hyper dunk.. At my finish line id say the hyper dunk by itself to any adidas ratio is at least 20-2 that many people want a better shoe.. But believe me i have had several customers try the ts on.. But at the end of the day only die hard t mac etc fans actually buy the shoe
That is because that is what the mostly know-nothing salespeople only concerned with selling shoe cleaner want to push because they are fed into the Nike Hyped-dunk machine. Anybody that knows real shoes will tell you, like the Hyperflight, these are over-valued from a players' perspective. The TS is a shoe on par in performance with any Nike of the last two years, and will last longer as well. As for that ratio, how many adidas shoes does your store carry? The foot Locker I go to has sold out of the three Commander colors they have, and still have multiple FSR's in hyperdunks. The salesmen there push what works, not what pays.

Dont get paid to sell cleaner.... dont get paid for an extra pair of hyperdunks i sell... ive had people try on a good amount of hoop shoes and most Nikes sell better than adidas ....good marketing?
Not just good marketing, the hyperdunks are infinitely superior shoes in every aspect. I hate the ts, got them for $50 shipped and I haven't worn a worse pair of shoes in the last 10 years easy... Just 2 days ago I decided to give these one more try, I went to the local gym w/ these, warmed up in them for about 1/2 an hour and played one game of 21 w/ it. The grip was iffy, the shoe incredably hard, the cushioning absolutely absent, and to top it off it's heavier than the lebrons. After the first game I put my HD on.. they were in the trunk of my car. These HD's are old, at least 6 months old and I haven't played in these since I got the KB IV's. What a difference!! The shoe is lighter by a mile, moves better, the grip is at least twice as good and I'm much lower to the ground. It felt like someone took the weights off my feet. There is no comparison. I dare any of you "adidas" salesmen to try this and tell me any different. I just don't believe anyone who would try these shoes in a game back to back could have a different winner. There's not one thing the Adidas does better or even well. And there wasn't a tv nearby to convince me.

You say the same thing everytime. We get it, you like the hyperjunks. You are entitled to that opinion. You are in the minority.
I'm in the minority? Really? Are the TS flying off the shelves at 1/2 price? I haven't seen the HD's selling for 1/2 price online yet? Not that sales is everything but I seriously doubt that I'm in the minority. I mean this isn't adidastalk is it? No one thinks the TS is some kind of b-ball revelation. Keep ignoring me , buy the shoes , find out what regret is. You can't say I haven't tried to like these....

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^yup hyperdunk tractions isnt good, but i dont think shoes are that much of a factor when you're balling really.. if you're good.. you're good enough to adjust to your shoes.. you can be good even when wearing basic shoes (just my opinion, you dont have to agree with me) i enjoy balling in nike retros, though they may not have all those new techs or gimmicks... they're okay, they perform.. i mean, its not the shoe that makes the player anyway

but hey, do whatever makes you feel comfortable and think would help you do better.. at the end of the day, its still your call.. all im saying is dont let the shoe influence how you play
smile.gif

tell me how to adjust to hyperdunks that rub on your pinky toe and ankles.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^yup hyperdunk tractions isnt good, but i dont think shoes are that much of a factor when you're balling really.. if you're good.. you're good enough to adjust to your shoes.. you can be good even when wearing basic shoes (just my opinion, you dont have to agree with me) i enjoy balling in nike retros, though they may not have all those new techs or gimmicks... they're okay, they perform.. i mean, its not the shoe that makes the player anyway

but hey, do whatever makes you feel comfortable and think would help you do better.. at the end of the day, its still your call.. all im saying is dont let the shoe influence how you play
smile.gif

i agree that shoes dont make you any better. but at the same time i do prefer to be comfortable lol. my main issue with the hyperdunks was the bottoming out. iwould play in them and it would hurt to walk for a couple days afterwards because of the pounding the front of my foot took.

the traction was a minor issue that i was noting. i mostly play outdoors, so traction isnt important because anything grips concrete. indoors though, ivedefinitely had shoes with better traction.

no contest, the ts creators are more durable than the hyperdunks.. but both on their peak.. its a toss up really, get what you're comfortable in.. to eachhis own anyway
smile.gif

^That's why I sold my HD's.

I'd rather have a shoe that takes a little time for the cushioning to break in over a shoe that feels great at first, but quickly deteriorates.

I don't think it matters as much since most of us are not playing for NBA Championships when we play ball with our boys. It matters to me in the long runthough, meaning I don't need that extra 2 oz shaved off so I can strive to be my best, gimme a break. But I do want the outsole and no other element,especially cushioning, to be the first part of the shoe to die out. AM360's were another great example of that, the upper and outsole were holding up fine,but the Air unit just seemed flat and hard after a while.

Lunar Foam is Nike's $ making gimmick. Sure it shaves off some weight, but it also dies out more quickly which means you need to replace it morefrequently. From a business standpoint (which I can't stand as a consumer and as someone who cares about the environment) it's a great strategy. From aconsumer standpoint, it's ridiculous.

I'll take a cheaper or less hyped shoe that performs just as well for a longer period of time any day.

Adidas TS LightSpeed are my fav adidas BBall shoe, they are light good grip and the seem to fit better than most adidas.

I haven't tried on the TS Creators but I'm pretty sure they are more durable than the Hyperdunks. The HDs are one of the worst shoes I have worn in 10years. They look good though. Their performance is terrible though.

The Marshalls in Burbank had black ones for $39, I would of got them if they didn't also have the Hurrache 08.

Originally Posted by Seanxx3

The Marshalls in Burbank had black ones for $39, I would of got them if they didn't also have the Hurrache 08.
did they have FSR for the creators?
also how much for the huarache 08s? FSR?

$39 as well there were about 14 boxes for both shoes so they will probably have your size.

Originally Posted by Seanxx3

$39 as well there were about 14 boxes for both shoes so they will probably have your size.
nice. i'll have to check them out when i go back home.

i got leandro barbosas, after seeing this post ill wear them today, they didnt feel too well trying them on but hopefully the preform

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i got leandro barbosas, after seeing this post ill wear them today, they didnt feel too well trying them on but hopefully the preform

yeah try wearing them around the house a couple days for 4-5 hours. i did that with mine and they felt good to me when i hooped in them for the first time

I'm thinking about getting the TS Creators in the Billups colorway. The "Mr. Big Shot" detail is absolutely ridiculous! But my only reservationis sizing, because I've never tried them on and there aren't any stores around here that have them in right now. Also, if anyone has seen this colorwayaround their way for less than 60, let me know. I can't find 'em any cheaper than that and I'd like to save some cash if possible.

^^foot locker is having the 30% off right now that runs until tomorrow. they have them on there for 69.99 so you will get them for 49 bucks after the discountthen 7 bucks for shipping.

mt, thanks for the tip. I had no idea the F&F was happening. I'll get 'em true to size and if they don't work out I'll just return 'em.

yea...the f&f ends today. oh by the way they are 79 so you will get them for 56 plus shipping. the lows are 69. grab the coupon code from the nike section.the one on the first page doesnt work so check through the pages. the one i used was FF9YL522.

How is the traction on dusty courts? My TS pro models only worked on perfectly clean floors so I wanted to know about these ones before I bought another pairof adidas.

Back
Top Bottom