Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Got an email confirmation from Kith but when I go into the Account, it says Paid, but Order Unfulfilled. Does anyone else have that?
Haha, bro it's a guerilla monsoon rap on the east coast right now. Just give it time...

Last edited:
Got an email confirmation from Kith but when I go into the Account, it says Paid, but Order Unfulfilled. Does anyone else have that?
Don't worry that's the norm. By Monday or Tuesday it should update . Now since the snow is insane here in NYC , shipping will take a little bit longer than usual.

It looks like the Grey Doom's are gone from ADC, but I still see sizes 10-14 on the CNY. Looks to be a FSR still available on both color Nova's.

For those looking for the black Tubular Dooms, Extra Butter tweeted they will release them, sometime today, stay tuned to their tweets

Whoever lined up for Dooms, bless their souls. I stepped out and it's crazy out here.
xgGzXZk.jpg

I first saw the Grey pair around 1:30-1:45am CST. Seems like people reporting them being sold out around 4 hours later. I have been monitoring on and off since I woke up this morning, and never saw the black ones go live on ADC. Obviously they did sometime, bc they are sold out now. I'm happy with the RF's and the Grey pair to get me started.

whoa I never saw them at midnight... only saw grey and chinese at midnight
About an hour... said sold out at 1am

Definitely didnt take 4 hours to sell out and most sizes sold out way before the hour. There was a size 7 and 7.5 that lingered, but everything else was long gone within an hour.

I wouldn't worry too much. Since this is a GR version, you're probably bound to find them in store or catch one of the 100 "restocks" that Adidas is known to do lately.

wow .. now I'm pissed... the black dooms never even popped up... looks only by direct link 
mad.gif

Last edited:
wow .. now I'm pissed... the black dooms never even popped up... looks only by direct link >:  
Second time this happened . First was his homage release. I just searched adidas products and the dooms popped up. I always use to use the banner but now it seems like that's something that won't work for future releases..

looks like they were excluded from discounts too...ugh... so I wouldnt have been able to use my $30 off.... =&

Back
Top Bottom