Adidas TUBULAR Thread

I drive stick, tubulars + a clutch = not fun. :lol:

That's gotta be tough! My car is automatic and it was hard enough, with stick I'd just drive another shoe or keep drivers in the back
Do tubular dooms feel like Roshes at all? Just curious. First time copping.
I could be wrong about this but I don't think anyone knows yet. Seems like everyone did online cops. Are they in stores yet?

I have Novas and its the same sole, better than Roshes for sure. Never liked how mushy Roshes felt. After a few hours standing Roshes were a bit uncomfy, not supportive enough but ive down 7 hours in Novas and felt fine. Not UB fine but def better than expected.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get the Doom's in, as I'm excited to get then on foot. Unfortunately this weather is gonna be a bummer for shipping times next week, I believe.

Looks like Premier still has the grey's available in size 13 only, if anyou fellow big feet folks need to cook. Free shipping with code 'Kicks100' (saw this on KicksDeals.com).

Last edited:
I've been searching since yesterday morning & no luck. Missed out on every single link posted yesterday. Sucks because I've been waiting on the doom pk since last spring. Probably a long shot but I f anyone could assist with either color or both in a size 8.5? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT fam.

Last edited:
I've been searching since yesterday morning & no luck. Missed out on every single link posted yesterday. Sucks because I've been waiting on the doom pk since last spring. Probably a long shot but I f anyone could assist with either color or both in a size 8.5? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT fam.

It seems like all the NA boutiques were missing 8.5's, online at least.

Never. I have the runners and they're super comfortable and were my go to until I copped ultra boost. The main problem with the tubulars is driving. You're not hitting the pedals with a flat surface. Sometimes I'd just take one shoe off.
thanks.. one of my cars is stick and the other automatic.. thanks for that feedback.. saved me from learning the hard way!!! 

First review up... I dig them. Said I was saving money...I swear I hate NT. LOL

Should've stayed up at midnight to try and cop the core black dooms, now I'm having a hard time finding them. Some online stores are still going to drop them I hope?

I am able to cart sz 12 and 13 of the Gray's on ADC right now if anyone is still interested in a bigger size. Glad I got in early yesterday, because they definitely seemed to have added the 'no promotions' addendum to the Grey pair.

Good stuff bds120, here's my vid: 

I sized down, a lot.

Sheeesh I am hoping you just have some F'ed up feet. LOL. I am hearing TTS and you saying 1.5 down... claaawwwwd. My pair might have to go to ebay. Tragedy. 

Sheeesh I am hoping you just have some F'ed up feet. LOL. I am hearing TTS and you saying 1.5 down... claaawwwwd. My pair might have to go to ebay. Tragedy. 

Don't fret just yet, try them on first. Just wish Adidas had their sizing game locked down:smh:

Don't fret just yet, try them on first. Just wish Adidas had their sizing game locked down:smh:
Yea man.... crazy how they continue to do this. My Tubulars are both 9.5 and 10 and I have no issues. Adidas be tripping and should at a minimum tell people the correct sizing.

Tried these on today. Go at least 0.5 size down from your ultra boost size, you can probably get away with 1 size down. TTS would also still work, but there won't be as much support in the forefoot. One thing I like about this is the toebox primeknit is very rigid/reinforced so your toe nails won't just poke through the knit. That's why I think sizing down one size won't be a problem. There is plenty of room in the back and the toebox will keep your toes from going over the edge. The knit will obviously stretch.

Long story short:

Safe choice: 0.5 down from Ultraboost

Possibly a good fit depending on your foot/snugness preference: 1.0 down

I would say full size down from UB size cause most people already .5 up from their regular size for UBs. I'm a TTS 7.5 and in UBs an 8, I went with a 7 for these and they're perfect. Tubulars is always .5 down from your TTS.

Half size down on Nova's. Eh, the only X I like is the Sesame colorway. I have both Nova's are both are clean as hell.

Novas or x's which ones better looking. Also what's the fit on novas
they're both nice.. you can go wrong, really wrong with the non primeknit Xs tho.. some of them look really cheap.

theres a pair coming out in Feb, I believe its this pair

not too shabby.. believe the cw is "clear granite" 

Novas or x's which ones better looking. Also what's the fit on novas
Tubular Xs are seemingly the only shoe I was interested in that I literally can't wear. TTS is way too big. Full size down is way too small and .5 size hurts the top of the foot. I only liked them in the sesame colorway anyway, and they still haven't restocked those. With that being said I'd go Nova given your choices.

they're both nice.. you can go wrong, really wrong with the non primeknit Xs tho.. some of them look really cheap.

theres a pair coming out in Feb, I believe its this pair

not too shabby.. believe the cw is "clear granite" 
I wish I didn't live in Canada so these wouldn't be insanely expensive for me. They look incredible. 

Lemme throw my hat in the ring for the Tubular X's. Granted, I don't have any of the Nova's, but have 3 pair of the X's: the bright Cyan PrimeKnit pair, and two regular ones: royal blue (all white sole) and probably my favorite shoe I picked up last year, the Wheat's:
View media item 1883277
Maybe they are not the most comfortable pair I have, but I don't find them painful by any means, can definitely wear them for a night out and be fine.

They look great with almost everything, give kind a futuristic Timberland/sneakerboot look, and are absolute stunners when you wear them out anywhere.

Maybe where I live down South people aren't as sneaker crazy, or if they are they stick to the same old Jordan releases everyone else gets, but no one is ever going to have these anywhere I go, and I constantly get compliments and questions about them.

I will almost surely be the first one rocking the Doom's around town...I can't wait! I got a shipping confirmation mail from Adidas earlier on my grey pair, btw.

Back
Top Bottom