Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Finally got my pairs. I've wanted these since the moment they released pics last spring. Missed the adc release and literally every link you all were posting a month ago. Ended up caving in and buying from some ig sneaker store. Never got shipping/tracking for my sneakers. Thank God for paypal. Was just randomly looking on ig under tubular hashtags & found a legit spot that was doing phone orders...

View media item 1918589

Just saw the tubular nova primeknit.

So moist right now

Last edited:
Just saw the tubular nova primeknit.

So moist right now

joe-girardi.gif

View media item 1919778
fleece Radial adidas has for preorder. found them locally at Champs. the Novas and Radials are pure fire. Probably going to cut the adidas "ribbon" from the tongue tho.

Last edited:
Nova PKs wooooo

pink tab is perfect amount of subtle pop

Edit: meant to quote the other guy looking for Dooms.

Uptown Miami has both in the store.

Last edited:
Do those tubular X primeknit fit TTS? I've gone to every sneaker store around and can only find the regular Tubular X to try on.

Nice kiths! It actually looks good even if the sock part is tucked inside the jeans since all pics of those I've seen are always showing the sock part.

Nice kiths! It actually looks good even if the sock part is tucked inside the jeans since all pics of those I've seen are always showing the sock part.

Thanks. I prefer the jeans to go over the sock-like feature of the Dooms. I'll show the sock part when I'm wearing shorts in the Summer time here in Seattle :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom