Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Black suede tubular dooms for pre order

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...m_medium=affiliation&PID=6158494&AID=10617612

015_0f2df1d4-6a85-4b31-9e81-dc5e6719be31.JPG

015_fe303124-cf52-4c14-8ea1-2b2350bf260d.JPG

I went 0.5 down (same as Tubular Doom size) and they fit fine. Material is stiffer so if you have wide feet/toes, you won't get as much stretch as primeknit/soft mesh, but the length is just right (about 1/4-1/2 inch of space).

Nova's are definitely underrated.

So you went TTS and it's a perfect fit? Damn, now I feel like I need to try these on. Are those Novas or Radials?
Novas... 

Novas have a strap in the back, Radials don't...   that's the easiest way to identify them. 

I went a half size down in the Radial and I have wide feet.... 

haven't tried Novas on yet so not sure how they fit in comparison. 

Hol up again, I wear a 9 in adidas/9.5 in nike

I tried on a 8.5 in these tubular runners and they fit perfect for me

For Novas/Dooms do i get the 8.5 or just go with a 9?

Finally got around to creating an account here. Been around for awhile just never got to posting. So first post. But was there anyone else who ordered the black pk dooms from sole-plane and is still waiting to get their pairs or even hear back from them?

^ Fit wise I'd say Gitd>granite>sesame. I can go half size down on the GITD and opposite on the sesame. I have a wide feet btw.

Where can I clothe all red radials in store? Want to try them on first. Haven't copped a pair of adidas in a while, don't know my size.

7.5 in Nike's tho

Finally got around to creating an account here. Been around for awhile just never got to posting. So first post. But was there anyone else who ordered the black pk dooms from sole-plane and is still waiting to get their pairs or even hear back from them?

Wow smfh; they still ain't send people their pairs. I ordered both the black & grey pk from them. Do like I did open a PayPal dispute & get your money back. They only respond to that because I emailed them & they never responded. Two weeks went by & I never got any shipping/tracking info. They kindly refunded me my money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom