Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Gents, I Am sorry, looks like Yoox site is not allowing these black PK to be purchased from US.

I've got one issue: when I start buying I can'T stop. So I am waiting for crocodile dooms from Adidas site, black PK from Yoox, preordered black dooms from Luisaviaroma. Not sure which ones I am goijg to keep. Wilł probably cancel Aviaroma and get them later from Adidas site using 15% newsletter subscription discount. (You can get multiple codes - you know)

Just to make sure that I want Dooms also ordered two Nikes - primeknit air force one and magista footscape.

My previous experience with knit shoes is that I start wearing them without sock - on holidays and holes develop around big toe. Not sure knits are durable.

Size 9 - Ultra Boosts
Size 8.5 - Dooms, Tubular X

I prefer the snug fit on the Dooms and X, but you can stay TTS if you want the fit to be a bit more loose/roomier.

Will do. Should get them midweek. I ordered two sizes: my UB size and half size smaller. Returns are easy and I want to compare the feel.

FINALLY held a pair of Novas. Adidas Las Vegas has every color in stock. Sole is nice and soft. I thought it was solid rubber like the back portion of the sole on the Tubular X. I ended up grabbing the white, charcoal grey, and black.

Wonder how the radials would look with the sides cut off like people did with ultra boosts. Then poke holes like the yeezys for the laces.

Sorry if this has been asked/discussed already, but has anyone else noticed the black Tubular Doom PK seems to have been released with two different outsoles? One all off white and one off white with a black piece in the center? 

Do these shoes fit true to size? Every where I read they say go a size down, but video reviews say stay true to size?

Repped for this pic not only cause theyre fire but those were the Tubulars i saw in that Adidas ad that i was looking for lol
Will prob cop later on in the month

And i like the Dooms but i feel like they would look odd with shorts :/
Yeah, I agree they do look odd with shorts. Would fit a black Publish legacy nicely. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom