Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Snagged a pair of the reptile Novas, very happy with them but the sizing is all out of whack. I own a pair of the Tubular weaves so I knew to go a half size down from my Nike size, turns out I should have gone a FULL size down. Which is ridiculous. I love what Adidas is putting out but they seriously need to lock down their sizing. It's all over the place, this is insane

Sigh. I fell in love with the Black dooms but can't find a 8.5 any where. Resell is a little high taking into account retail price but I might have to take that L.

I took the L on all dooms so far and im lurking for a pair too.

I feel like eventually they will be more available. I am waiting it out for now

Sigh. I fell in love with the Black dooms but can't find a 8.5 any where. Resell is a little high taking into account retail price but I might have to take that L.
Keep an eye on BAIT. I was able to snag a size 13 about a month ago. I regularly check their inventory and it always seems to be changing. 

Bookmarked. A size 9 and 13 had popped up on Barneys but I had that page monitored for the yeezys at the time. Hopefully I can get lucky on a pair.

Uptown Miami has black and grey dooms in the store, last I checked anyway... 

give them a call. 

Is anyone else bothered by the toe area in the dooms? I went a half size down like recommended and I'm not sure I'll get used to my toes hitting the hard thing at the front of the toebox.

Is anyone else bothered by the toe area in the dooms? I went a half size down like recommended and I'm not sure I'll get used to my toes hitting the hard thing at the front of the toebox.

I went a full size down and this problem went away. My toes now sit underneath the harder part of the knit on the toebox.

I went a full size down and this problem went away. My toes now sit underneath the harder part of the knit on the toebox.

That's pretty much the case here, sometimes one of my middle toes will hit it but my big toe rests right under the hard primeknit when I'm walking.

I walked around my bedroom, it's not uncomfortable but just feels weird. Do you think it's something I'd get used to? Debating whether to sell them on eBay to try and trade for a different size but then I'll lose ~$30. No returns from Sneaker Politics.

That's pretty much the case here, sometimes one of my middle toes will hit it but my big toe rests right under the hard primeknit when I'm walking.

I walked around my bedroom, it's not uncomfortable but just feels weird. Do you think it's something I'd get used to? Debating whether to sell them on eBay to try and trade for a different size but then I'll lose ~$30. No returns from Sneaker Politics.
after about 4-5 wears they will stretch to your feet. I got mine Tts and same thing happened

Back
Top Bottom