Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Man they really need to change the bottom of the Tubulars,I see so many pairs I would have copped but because of how bad the sole is for driving I am have been buying exclusively ultra boosts...but yeah its getting mad expensive and too hard to actually score on drops.

This driving excuse works if you drive stick only. I drive stick and got used to it, if youre complaining about driving an auto with how the sole is :lol:.

good looks, I am out of reps or you would def be getting one

It's all good. Just trying to help out. Rep me later after you post pics in here, lol. Any word on how these fit? TTS?

I really want the leather ones with the textured diamond upper.

Did they really sell out of the tan ones? I pulled it up 5 mins ago and they had FSR. A friend tells me he can't find them and I look and they are gone??

Repped RC, thanks again.  I tried a 9.5 since that's what I have in cream ultra boost and it's my TTS in most Nikes.  Will confirm back here on sizing once they arrive.  

EDIT: My champs said they have "brown", so I may run over there to try them on today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Anyone with experience with the Tubular Shadow Knit that can comment on the sizing? TIA
They look small so I plan on sticking TTS or 1/2 up
Grabbed TTS, but after wearing them, I think I could go .5 down from TTS with thin no-show socks.  May go back and get .5 down.

EDIT:  went back and got the.5 down, which worked best for me worked. Overall TTS, the fit was like it was "looser" than a normal shoe for me, like it would be comfortable for a wide footer. That said, if someone has a wide foot, maybe TTS would work well, but for me, even with thick no-show socks the shoes fit a lot better. Albeit my toes were at the end, pretty much touching the edge of the toebox.

shoe references (9.5 is my TTS; although a lot of times, I swear I'm a 9.75)

Jordan 1s and 3s remastered - TTS

Asics Gel Lyte 3 .5 up, with the exception of leather lined, then I go TTS. Note that TTS with normal GL3s, super thin no-shows will work, but snugger than I like.

Asics Gel Lyte 5 .5 up

Ultra Boost  .5 up, wool TTS and .5 up work

Pure Boost OGs .5 up

Flyknit Racer .5 up, but with thin no shows like Stance Super Invisibles, TTS fits well. Normal no-shows are a no-go with TTS

Last edited:
It's the tan pair I copped there on lunch, will flip the pair I'm waiting for in the mail

That looks like some serious #NTDenim :lol:

Last edited:
It's the tan pair I copped there on lunch, will flip the pair I'm waiting for in the mail

That looks like some serious #NTDenim
laugh.gif
Did they still have good amount of pairs?

Need these bad boys for them days I wanna give my yeezys a rest

Over here in Singapore, people are eating up the tubular shadows in that tan cw to flip for like $20-30

Smh.

He obviously means $20-$30 profit.
Sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious
laugh.gif
 (went back and read his comment) In my head, all I read was "sold for $20 - $30" when reality he said flip. May be I need my eyes checked
tongue.gif

Asians were going nuts for NMDs when they came out and I associated the two. Still being stuck on "them being sold" for $20 - $30 I was thinking it sounded absurd unless they were already making fakes
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom