Adidas TUBULAR Thread

I have 5 pairs of 350's and I think they are pretty nice looking.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Finally copped a pair of tubular runners the other day. They should be coming in today. Tried a pair on a few years ago and they felt great. Can't beat $62 shipped though.

Those are clean. They never are super comfy but they do get softer the more you wear them.
Thanks.I was going to get the red pair, but decided against it. I just can't do red even those are clean too. We shall see today how they feel. I do remember that I tried on a neoprene pair back in 2014, but I think these would feel comfortable too. I love the bounce I feel when I walk in them. 

Damn. Just noticed they have the moc runners too... I really wasn't planning on spending money today...

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/adidas-tubular-moc-runner-sneaker/B24689?color=Brown

It's crazy to think I bought so many tubular runners back in the day at close to full price and now they're all between 50-60 a pop.
I been waiting for this price range too. I just randomly checked JJ last week and was hoping the sale continued into this week. Thankfully it did. Even at $100 or so I was willing to buy, but since they were so widely available and not a one and done release, I just pushed it down my list of shoes to get.

Damn. Just noticed they have the moc runners too... I really wasn't planning on spending money today...
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/adidas-tubular-moc-runner-sneaker/B24689?color=Brown

It's crazy to think I bought so many tubular runners back in the day at close to full price and now they're all between 50-60 a pop.
You probably remember when the initial black and white color sold out with a quickness. I think people were happy to get the Y-3 Qasa look without the price.

You probably remember when the initial black and white color sold out with a quickness. I think people were happy to get the Y-3 Qasa look without the price.

still one of my favorites and in regular rotation

Last edited:
I was checking out the tubular runners and I found the Tubular X and I'm in love.  Gonna grab some this week.

If you buy online and haven't tried them on yet, be sure to size down at least .5, maybe even a full size if your 'normal TTS' is a bit roomy. Tubulars are enormous.

MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR SHADOW KNIT
These are half size down like every tubular right??
Haven't bought any tubulara since the dooms had to get sz 10 my real tts is 10.5

If you buy online and haven't tried them on yet, be sure to size down at least .5, maybe even a full size if your 'normal TTS' is a bit roomy. Tubulars are enormous.

Grabbed some Carbon Greys to try them out. Debating on Hemp, Sesames, shadow greens, or core black next

Back
Top Bottom