Adidas won’t next this.

So check this out to all my sneaker heads. The SUPERSTAR 80S X BLONDEY SHOES I got one on the day of the drop. I’ve been waiting two weeks to get my shoe have the confirmation number and everything. Someone in the warehouse canceled it and Adidas won’t help me.

I had issues with Adidas in the past. Took almost 3 weeks to receive an order that I had 2 day shipping on it. I believe they outsource their customer service so you are probably dealing with a 3rd party. I like that they improved their return policy but hate how long it takes to ship.

Adidas more than likely will restock those shoes if still want to buy from them. I feel your pain!

I had issues with Adidas in the past. Took almost 3 weeks to receive an order that I had 2 day shipping on it. I believe they outsource their customer service so you are probably dealing with a 3rd party. I like that they improved their return policy but hate how long it takes to ship.

Adidas more than likely will restock those shoes if still want to buy from them. I feel your pain!
Customer service told me that they would give me 30% off my next purchase because of the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom