Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

So basically a 750 V3 or Fog 1 V2. :lol:

I mean it doesnt look bad but this woudda maybe been a hit a few years ago.

Edit: Im just talking casual appeal, on court might be a good look actually.

More pics

feature image
adidas-fear-of-god-sample-3.jpg
adidas-fear-of-god-sample-2.jpg
adidas-fear-of-god-sample-4.jpg
adidas-fear-of-god-sample-5.jpg
not the diet yeezy tubular joints

not like this jerry

Cap.

This was a temp check. Those pics are way too crisp and staged to not be some kind of officialunofficial leak. :lol: This like what Jayson Tatum said that aint his shoe when his shoe first leaked, and weeks later guess what. :lol:

Last edited:
Cap.

This was a temp check. Those pics are way too crisp and staged to not be some kind of officialunofficial leak. :lol: This like what Jayson Tatum said that aint his shoe when his shoe first leaked, and weeks later guess what. :lol:
It's called samples. Ye has 82828282 of em

…exactly? :lol:
This is as real as kanye going back to adidas. Some random gets some samples that never made the final project and now people wanna treat this as a Jayson Tatum situation. Its confirmed from people who are close with adidas that the slides and these wont release
Screenshot_20230324_172945_Instagram.jpg

The ankle collar/materials and the midsole being encapsulated boost with semi-translucent rubber are pretty similar to the quantums

NT wont let me edit that last post with text, but yeah I guess the midsole but still gives FoG1 vibes over everything else IMO.

NT wont let me edit that last post with text, but yeah I guess the midsole but still gives FoG1 vibes over everything else IMO.
Shape is like visvim fbt ish. But choice of materials are similar to yzy qntm.

Had they put the 3 stripes at the back heels, it’d be aesthetically more pleasing. That placement just seems off with so many negative space around it.

Back
Top Bottom