Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

In for the forum jawnz. $160 price point a pleasant surprise

Jerry definitely isn’t a fraud. Just not at his peak right now. He’s more of a business now.

🔥
IMG_8179.jpeg

+

IMG_9796.jpeg

Kaiwa’s. Still have 2 pairs of this in this color and basically the inverse but cream. Good looking model really. :pimp:

Y3 has come out with some sleepers over the years for sure. I assume they must do well in Asia and Europe because adidas barely pushes them in the states.

Lol what was the model that all the Jerry boys loved. Y3 joints

The earth tone alien space boot has been adidas design language for well before Yeezy. Ye had his spin on it but so have other designers before him. I think Jerry’s take looks dope. Not as out of the box as the air fog 1s or Yeezy 750s (which apparently Jerry designed as well) but these still look pretty dope. I hope we get some kind of high top too

such a yeezy copy - lazy and uninventive
You do realize all these collaborators (Kanye, Jerry, Beyonce, Bad Bunny, Travis Scott, etc.) don't actually design the silos and just pick the colors and materials? Nike/adidas already have these silos on deck and the collaborator just picks. That's why adidas owns most of the patents on Yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom