Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Jerry need to work on right now instead of 2025. Still nothing to show from this deal but previews

the 3 silhouettes that jerry is using for his collab other than nike 2.0s

Screenshot 2023-11-06 111626.png
Screenshot 2023-11-06 111331.png
2510068-full_product.jpg

EPIC FAIL already LMAO! An absolute OOF. It’s not like I had high expectations cause I'm not a FOG fan at all, but when you have to borderline copy a font from one of the most famous sneakers ever for its competitor brand, it’s almost so bad you can even make it up. Here to laugh my a** off :rofl:

Thats not even the same font, Internet just bored.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s the same
My statement of “borderline copy” means, not the actual font. It’s CLEARLY inspired by the jumpman font on the AJXI. And yeah, bored so I definitely need a laugh. Will be back for more laughs no doubt. This thread is one consistent big laugh. I especially think it’s hilarious how the athletics is spelled with a backward c like a child would do just to differentiate it from the jumpan font Lolz

My statement of “borderline copy” means, not the actual font. It’s CLEARLY inspired by the jumpman font on the AJXI. And yeah, bored so I definitely need a laugh. Will be back for more laughs no doubt. This thread is one consistent big laugh. I especially think it’s hilarious how the athletics is spelled with a backward c like a child would do just to differentiate it from the jumpan font Lolz
strong username to post correlation

Back
Top Bottom