Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

LA pop up - wasnt crowded but will prob change with the weekend coming up

can buy 3 of each style, bball $250 (two toned pair is LA exclusive) and rivalry $200 (cream suede pair is LA exclusive)

IMG_7634.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg
i'm an idiot and did not realize they were two different shoes. might go back and try to pick up the cream toe pair.

The best colorways being LA exclusive really sucks a lot.

Best I think is the cream with the yellow-ish sole better.

Edit: Which one is the one in your pic (LA exclusive)? Top left or top right? Im assuming its top right but cream would make me think its the top left. Also did they even have both of these?

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 7.14.22 PM.png

Imma ask my homie to try and head there for me, if not ay man if any NTer wants to do a favor with a 10.5 in that cream sole pair holla at me.

Last edited:
Best I think is the cream with the yellow-ish sole better.

Edit: Which one is the one in your pic (LA exclusive)? Top left or top right? Im assuming its top right but cream would make me think its the top left. Also did they even have both of these?

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 7.14.22 PM.png

Imma ask my homie to try and head there for me, if not ay man if any NTer wants to do a favor with a 10.5 in that cream sole pair holla at me.

top right is the LA exclusive pair. colors from that pic lightened up the colors of the shoes compared to real life
personally thought that the upper of the cream sole pair was a bit too dark for my liking, but all personal preference/opinion and can't go wrong with either being neutral tones and can be dressed with plenty of stuff

the NY pop up should open up on 12/3 so you should have a shot at grabbing there too

top right is the LA exclusive pair. colors from that pic lightened up the colors of the shoes compared to real life
personally thought that the upper of the cream sole pair was a bit too dark for my liking, but all personal preference/opinion and can't go wrong with either being neutral tones and can be dressed with plenty of stuff

the NY pop up should open up on 12/3 so you should have a shot at grabbing there too

Yeah nvm, I like the top left more and if thats releasing everywhere ill just maybe try them then. Its a popup in NY on the 3rd? I thought thats just the worldwide release day.

Shoes are nice but I do agree that his partnership with Nike was revolutionary (IMO).

Am curious on other models, I can careless bout the clothes.

Having these exclusive to location is savage. If anyone is able to link up much appreciated.

bball $250 (two toned pair is LA exclusive) and rivalry $200 (cream suede pair is LA exclusive)

IMG_7634.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
So are these pairs LA exclusives specifically, or will they be at the NY pop-up as well? Is NY getting a different exclusive colorway? Anyone know?

So are these pairs LA exclusives specifically, or will they be at the NY pop-up as well? Is NY getting a different exclusive colorway? Anyone know?
I'm thinking they will only be at the LA pop-up but will be available online. One of the "Jerry" IG pages leaked the prices from the website with what looked like place holders for the drop on the 3rd. I can't imagine they'd make the first drop of these that limited

Friend told me both Rivalries are GR and not LA exclusive, I mean I want the cream bottom pair anyway so makes no difference for me. Ill be at the NY popup Monday, maybe tomorrow but weekend and lines…eh not my thing. If they have em still Monday cool, if not money saved lol.

Friend told me both Rivalries are GR and not LA exclusive, I mean I want the cream bottom pair anyway so makes no difference for me. Ill be at the NY popup Monday, maybe tomorrow but weekend and lines…eh not my thing. If they have em still Monday cool, if not money saved lol.
Staff told me the only LA exclusive is the Dad shoes. The leaks show a black colorway as well, maybe those will be another city.

I'm going to try to stop by the NYC drop tomorrow afternoon. I'm in for a pair of each model.

Staff told me the only LA exclusive is the Dad shoes. The leaks show a black colorway as well, maybe those will be another city.

wouldnt surprise me that the staff working these pop-ups dont know anything and are just throwing LA exclusive on everything just to get stuff sold :lol: we about to see all this stuff drop tomorrow

I want that exclusive basketball color but I know they not hitting ATL.

Guess ill just admire from afar :rofl:

wouldnt surprise me that the staff working these pop-ups dont know anything and are just throwing LA exclusive on everything just to get stuff sold :lol: we about to see all this stuff drop tomorrow
Was there agin today and the sesames are pop up exclusive.

When you go in, staff have QR codes you can scan that brings up a product page that has stuff on display in the pop up but also stuff that isn’t on display. The product page for the sesames notes that their exclusive to the pop ups.

Fwiw, there was barely a line yesterday when I went mid day and today when I went at opening.

Also I have an extra 10.5 in the sesame if anyone wants for retail +ship

Was there agin today and the sesames are pop up exclusive.

When you go in, staff have QR codes you can scan that brings up a product page that has stuff on display in the pop up but also stuff that isn’t on display. The product page for the sesames notes that their exclusive to the pop ups.

Fwiw, there was barely a line yesterday when I went mid day and today when I went at opening.

Also I have an extra 10.5 in the sesame if anyone wants for retail +ship
So what is being deemed exclusive?

Stopped by Friday morning, the Rivals are TTS basketball .5 up. Comfort on both is great so far.
fog.jpg
Do you think you could actually hoop in those? Is this something you think an NBA player not named Gilbert Arenas would actually rock on court?

Just left the pop up. Grabbed the sesame toe basketball for myself and my cousins. Easy in and out, no wait.

IMG_4418.jpeg

It was pretty dope since I was expecting to wait as well. Dark as hell when you first walk in lol! But glad it was easy and staff was very helpful. Was asked multiple times from different people if I was good.

It was pretty dope since I was expecting to wait as well. Dark as hell when you first walk in lol! But glad it was easy and staff was very helpful. Was asked multiple times from different people if I was good.

Bruh! We walked in and froze. I didn’t know where to go. Felt like something out of a movie.

Back
Top Bottom