Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

I think I saw on Twitter that the website and in person shops shared the same inventory so they sold through the shoes on both ends

IMG_2427.jpeg

IMG_2432.jpeg

Wore my all whites the other day. Wish my sesame pair was the proper size but these are cool

might just be me, but while nothing from this drop was ground breaking, I think all the shoes were solid even with the basketballs being $250.

I think a lot of the samples look promising. Again not ground breaking but solid

These in particularly interested in
IMG_8793.jpeg

Yea, this shoe is nice in tonal colorways. The colorways I have seen with the 3 stripes in black are not it tho. Makes the shoe look too campy, but this colorways is for sure a go.

I’m thinking more than likely we see the high top pairs(FOG Alaska) in back actually drop. They look production ready and are fire imo.

As far as this previous release, I’m all in on basketball 1. Copped all colorways. Didn’t like any of the rivalry colorways so passed on all of them. I regret not copping the slides. Hopefully they restock.

Last edited:
If Lew Alcindor could win 3 national championships in lowtop Chucks, along will Bull winning 11 NBA titles in this mids, they should be alright.

For more modern day, I remember when Gil played in the Pradas lol just got to make sure that ortho insole is just right😂

I want to see better pics of the Miami joints.

Back
Top Bottom