Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

clothing looks a lot better this round and they have a better price variety as well. the heavy fleece (right) is $200 compared to the suede fleece (left)

More images of the 86 hi as well, qulaity looks good and well put together. they remind me of the adidas x alexanderwang bballs.

this! i wanted to say that for the all white xmas FOG bball.

Actually, these aren't the clays. They're the yellow with the red on some Hulkkk Hogan vibes.

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

man the whole alexanger wang line was such a good use of boost tech, i regret not copping the OG colors and the lows of the AW BBALLS. Looking at it now I def see a lot of similarities between the them and the 86's

def slept on. the leather on those were suppppppppllleeee but the white neoprene and mesh were hard to keep clean so i sold them.

qasa > wave runner > ozweegos> those alexander bballs > fog basketball
adidas had solid designer collabs

I think the worst part is that we were expecting Jerry to make those actually Basketball functioning. For the few that actually wore those on court, Indiana and Miami lost those games...

These would be premier basketball shoes in 1984 maybe. And where the hell is the boost/lightstrike? There's no tech advances or anything.

I think the worst part is that we were expecting Jerry to make those actually Basketball functioning. For the few that actually wore those on court, Indiana and Miami lost those games...

These would be premier basketball shoes in 1984 maybe. And where the hell is the boost/lightstrike? There's no tech advances or anything.
Thought basketballs had light strike

a kid for NC State wears them

also for 180 its a no brainer they should have been that, 220 tops after everything..

adidas Fear of God Athletics 1 Carbon Miami Green
Color: Carbon/Green/Carbon
Style Code: IH5908
Release Date: 04/03/2024
Price: $250

1712127340969.png

1712127352852.png

1712127500059.png

1712127520930.png

1712127538791.png

1712127564156.png

Back